write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsFeminine
6written posts
Mowuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mowu
Mowu Avatar
i had an idea for a yugioh duel academy site with actual live action duels using duelingbook or ygopercy as a simulator like god dAMn do i wanna do it

honestly??? superpower and mmo rps highkey smack and you know what else would be cool??? an elder scrolls site tbh

i recently came back into rping and god DAMN there is SO MUCH i want to rp again aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
last edit on Jul 22, 2019 11:46:06 GMT by Mowu
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Have any of you seen the new anime "The Ones Within" Or "Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyochu] " ? If not here's the idea: Let's Go Streamers-Players are kidnapped in this location [unknown] and have to play certain challenges or Games to get views. When they as a "team" reach 1million Views they get to go home.

So.. I want a roleplay with Multiple teams set-up by Streamers and Youtubers [All OC]  Characters Trapped in this world given various tasks, 1 Team are not actually "captured" and are aimed to destroy the other teams.The Host of this Event some sort of God or powerful being, who pretty much makes his own rules. Viewership grants you different powers, upgrades, etc.. Views are kinda based on Forum votes. Every single Challenge has a poll, and Characters who are not part of that Challenge votes in this poll. Each Vote for Each Team.. Gets a "viewership" Increase of 1 when that poll is locked.

TLTR;; Roleplay Where people are kidnapped, forced into Teams. Must gain views to get shop upgrades and escape world. World ran by some sort of god thing. Could be panfandom or Original I don't give a damn.
last edit on Jul 22, 2019 19:58:36 GMT by Ginger
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
Ginger Avatar
Have any of you seen the new anime "The Ones Within" Or "Naka no Hito Genome [Jikkyochu] " ? If not here's the idea: Let's Go Streamers-Players are kidnapped in this location [unknown] and have to play certain challenges or Games to get views. When they as a "team" reach 1million Views they get to go home.

So.. I want a roleplay with Multiple teams set-up by Streamers and Youtubers [All OC]  Characters Trapped in this world given various tasks, 1 Team are not actually "captured" and are aimed to destroy the other teams.The Host of this Event some sort of God or powerful being, who pretty much makes his own rules. Viewership grants you different powers, upgrades, etc.. Views are kinda based on Forum votes. Every single Challenge has a poll, and Characters who are not part of that Challenge votes in this poll. Each Vote for Each Team.. Gets a "viewership" Increase of 1 when that poll is locked.

TLTR;; Roleplay Where people are kidnapped, forced into Teams. Must gain views to get shop upgrades and escape world. World ran by some sort of god thing. Could be panfandom or Original I don't give a damn.
actually the anime where i cried over a gag character. SKSKSKKS
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
So I know there's been a lot of "Color" themed sites.. whether it be personification or some sort of method of living.

And I feel bad asking this because of this simple fact.. But I keep hearing this song

And every Single time I do... I think of this Fandom where a Character is "Stealing" Everybody's colors... Trying to get all the color for himself.... And these colors are in character's hearts, like.. You have to earn their "Love" to get this color. And once they break their hearts or fall into despair they'll lose their color... Turning to a grey. 

I just want a site where Character's Hearts are represented by a Color, this color Changes when 2 Characters Mate together.. Only to separate when they separate. Then there are those who "steal" Colors by Stealing the Hope and Dreams of other characters. These colors grant Specialized abilities. And Those with these Colors shine brightly with their color, along with their Eyes representing this color.
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
lyre Avatar
fire emblem lol
Ive been constantly playing 3 houses for the past few days. Give me an fe site or give me death.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
- harvest moon-inspired site please with the goddess and magic and species

- magical girl site that is progressive and original with cool plot

- could we please do a Teen Titans rp based on the old Cartoon Network series with the series fcs and "western anime"/reg anime fcs?

- also wouldn't mind gravity falls/svtfoe crossover rp
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
This is weird.. especially considering its mainly focused on supernatural type roleplays..

but the roleplay I run now.. several characters have managed to reproduce around.. 6 to 7 babies.. and I can't help but feel this little itch of having a Roleplay called "Roleplay Generations" where children of other characters and other sites.. are full adults in their worlds and are now facing this Challenge or place.. and just interacting with one another....

so if you run a panfandom.. your fandom ship babies are now in this world....
so if you run an OC... your OC ships babies are now in this world...
last edit on Jul 31, 2019 6:35:37 GMT by Ginger