pronounsShe/Her
702written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Just randomly had a thought for a bounty hunter site, where one can do missions to lower or raise their reputation and then they'll be worth more monies if they're caught and idk. The bios could be like wanted posters. :'D
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
just marking this here before I forget

Fate/ animanga RP that focuses on Magicians and not on Holy Grail War (it could be an event). Basically inspired by Lord El-Melloi II. Also Magic system adapted on Fate/ that focuses on using historically recorded mystics like astrology, spiritual evocation, etc.

but I dont know enough fate/ and their system to actually pull it off LMAO.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
With the release of Kindergarten 2 , Deltarune, and the Show Total DramaRama... I kinda wanna see a Kids school.. Where anything and everything can happen....

-- Mechas
-- Yugioh
-- magical Girls
-- Out smarting NPC Teachers
-- Principle experimentation
-- Android students
-- Alien students
-- etc..

This being different from most Academy themed schools due to

1. Everybody HAS to share the same Class [maybe smart class]
2. Its Under the age of 10, so its Clueless kids.... Getting into bad things
3. Its less about The School, Dating, Slice of Life.... And Really about Funky Stuff.
4. There is actually a RP Schedule that keeps tracks of What Threads happen what Day, AND the site has a SLOW Clock that has 1 RP day last 2 weeks IRL.
5. Events actually happen outside the school like Field trips, the whole RP focusing on that field trip going hey-wired.
last edit on Aug 3, 2019 2:01:48 GMT by Ginger
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Then it'd be just another Academy roleplay XD Why those things were there, to make it slightly different.

--- But yes Delinquents causing problems....... [And all those things with the card games, the mechas, the Magical Girls, etc....]
/////////////////////////////// All honesty... if it was Delinquents with all the anime aspects but not the (Panfandom, School Uniform, Set in Japan, and Multiple Classes) then I'd probably jump on it... also no pushing "slice of life" I want my Apocalyptic-Magic problems....
last edit on Aug 3, 2019 3:21:22 GMT by Ginger
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
Cinders Avatar
 ,   , I've just finished FE3H and I am burning to make it into a thing. Count me in??
So like do we need a discord or-
pronounsHe/They
11written posts
Cindersearned bits
offlinecurrently
Cinders
Cinders Avatar
let be what is, let be what isn't / it's a natural world in which we're living
nara Avatar
Cinders Avatar
 ,   , I've just finished FE3H and I am burning to make it into a thing. Count me in??
I'd be willing to provide, if you'd like! discord.gg/nfhd9R 
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
888written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
Cinders Avatar
nara Avatar
I'd be willing to provide, if you'd like! discord.gg/nfhd9R 

Aye, count me in too. I'd love to see an FE3H
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
888written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
Ven ☆ Avatar
anyone going to make a TWEWY rp? Oof. I need me some UG Shibuya shenanigans.

pLEASE ven. i need my twewy fix because kingdom hearts teased shibuya is at least 5 years away, and twewy 2 is even longer
last edit on Aug 4, 2019 16:13:59 GMT by bc
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

if it could be worked out well, something like c:knd. just... buncha hyped up kids making messy weapons to physically fight adults and stoopid teenagers.

lemme live on a moon base. lemme jump my dentist. lemme beat the shit out of my friend's helicopter parent.

take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
my wishes are scattered but take 'em; 

something inspired by psycho pass, shadowrun, and the black watchmen. (also vtm:b ~feeling~ wise).

just, a modern day earth (maybe slightly futuristic) where tech & magic have mixed in weird ways; think peeps getting possessed by ghosts via cursed spam mail and ~secret~ occult organizations that keep things running behind the scenes. underground crypts made into clubs, secret dive bars, it'll be...a gritty sort of phantasmagoria, if that makes any sense.

or an urban fantasy sandbox deal. incubi as models and mermaids as marine biologists, etc. the main setting would probably be this sprawling metropolis...that a few factions are gunning for control over ( & this same conflict could apply to the first idea. i know it's done a LOT but c'mon who doesn't love action between factions ?? )

there'd be very little restriction on either site of what sort of character you could make so long as that character didn't break the malleable lore and wasn't unbeatable. like, play your god. but be sure we have a way to take 'em down if needed.

+ the bio wouldn't be too hard to fill out. in fact, there could be a mini bio for people to do consisting of a short in character questionnaire and a blurb on their muse.

& ofc they're animanga...gonna say there'll be a RESTRICTION on how many muses you can have active as well. no more than five.

ALSO SINCE I'M ON SOMETHING RN the layout would be all...blue and green and dark grey. with LEGIBLE text. and neon city aesthetics everywhere. mmmM
last edit on Aug 4, 2019 22:50:05 GMT by cae
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Craig of the Creek, kids making fun in a Creek... All random.. Where "Glue" even though it isn't even dried or sticky actually magically "glue" them together.. Or "Tag" is the kids version of you being "It" and all characters avoid yours...  "weapons" are really just Styrofoam or macaroni noodles...

Kindergarten 1 &2 + Total DramaRama.. + KND + South Park...... Kid roleplays... bring on the Parents living Normal Everyday lives, and Kids just using all kinds of massive imagination && Those kids who use actual Dangerous things clueless of what the danger is.
last edit on Aug 5, 2019 3:09:57 GMT by Ginger