pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
Shounen school setting.

... I'm doing this, but I'm conflicted if I wanna go through the trainwreck of being an admin again. The skin is all done, but writing lore is literally the bane of my existence.
pronouns-
110written posts
offlinecurrently
SHIV IS MY CONCUBINE Avatar
wanna' ride with me? y [✔] n [-]
yung ecchi Avatar
Shounen school setting.

... I'm doing this, but I'm conflicted if I wanna go through the trainwreck of being an admin again. The skin is all done, but writing lore is literally the bane of my existence.

let us do the bad bitch fusion dance and put our skills together.

i'll dead-ass on the highest of keys do all the world building stuff if you keep the house lookin' nice and clean. you can be a glorified trophy wife.

shounen school setting is my shit and i miss it with the passion of one thousand frogs croaking under the glow of a full moon.

「 Couldn't see me with a Silph Scope, actin' off the shits bro
The long nose keepin' you controlled like Hypno 」

aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Shounen school setting.

i'll dead-ass on the highest of keys do all the world building stuff if you keep the house lookin' nice and clean. you can be a glorified trophy wife.

shounen school setting is my shit and i miss it with the passion of one thousand frogs croaking under the glow of a full moon.

I got years of experience running them sorts of sites hmu
pronounshe/him
585written posts
offlinecurrently
nox, the HR department
Administrator
nox, the HR department Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Shounen school setting.

I'm in
pronouns-
110written posts
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch Avatar
A good ole dungeon crawler, like Etrian Odyssey.
Funny enough I can’t stand the gameplay of Etrian Odyssey [ which is funny because I love Might and Magic, and Wiziardy ], but something based off of EO in an RP setting would scratch itches I never knew I had.

etch o' sketch
aliasecchi
pronounsshe/they
154written posts
yung ecchiearned bits
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi
yung ecchi Avatar
you and i are gonna live forever.
yung ecchi Avatar
Shounen school setting.

Oi, oi... please. Sometimes being a trophy wife isn't so bad if shit still gets done :ok_hand: I'm glad senpai is noticing me though.

nox, the HR department Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Shounen school setting.

I'm in

kiin Avatar

I got years of experience running them sorts of sites hmu

I'm dumb and need all the help I can get...
last edit on Jan 6, 2019 4:16:03 GMT by yung ecchi
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Shounen school setting.

I LAUGHED THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GIF LMAO

love the gif
love shounen
i miss high school

gotta see this fly ecchi
pronouns-
110written posts
offlinecurrently
yung ecchi Avatar
Oi, oi... please. Sometimes being a trophy wife isn't so bad if shit still gets done :ok_hand: I'm glad senpai is noticing me though.

its 2019

senpai out here shootin' every shot he can.

but for real, that bad bitch polymerization dance is an offer that gon' be on the table for a hot minute.

think about it, kouhai.

pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
i am still waiting for that demon slayer: kimetsu no yaiba rp. what not to love?? japan. 1920s. demons. weird people wearing tengu masks. fighting techniques based on breathing. a guy who thinks he is a boar. demons struggling with their insecurities and feelings. weekly demon hunting missions. weekly human hunting parties. you can play a foreigner in japan as it is already 1910-1920! you can bring your flapper girl from the US and make her a kick ass demon fighter. or your French artist and make him a demon. you can mix the west with the east. trains. kimonos. tea ceremonies.

the best setting ever.

last edit on Jan 6, 2019 11:22:10 GMT by サンダラ
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
as a setting --

japan is cool
south korea would be pretty interesting

but could we please do spain or like a small town in illinois or something completely off the wall??

unrelated, but I am also dying for a kanto/sinnoh reigion pokemon rpg. i had one in the making forever ago, but never got around to finishing it
last edit on Jan 6, 2019 13:17:32 GMT by Deleted
pronounsgoddess
454written posts
pixie pieearned bits
offlinecurrently
pixie pie
pixie pie Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
pixie pie Avatar
/COUGHS Puella Magi Madoka Magica....
I had an idea for a Madoka Magica mini-profile where you can, like, pick a hex code and it'll color a li'l soul gem pixel image on the side, and if I didn't want to do a PMMM site before, I sure as heck want to do one now.

I don't join sites but damn I would do this to be a magical girl with contracts <3
pronounshe/him
907written posts
Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
dreams Avatar
unrelated, but I am also dying for a kanto/sinnoh reigion pokemon rpg. i had one in the making forever ago, but never got around to finishing it
hey i would COMPLETELY KILL for a sinnoh rpg so like im her for u man