982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
salty Avatar

- ENTERTAINMENT, LEMME JUST GET THEM SUPERSTARS CLIMBING TO THE TOP FROM NOTHING, THEM BOY BANDS AND GIRL GROUPS HNNNNGH YES

that sounds like a really fun idea :0 (I'd join that site as long as it uses animanga faceclaims because rl faceclaims aren't really my thing)
last edit on Dec 24, 2018 19:20:51 GMT by Mari
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
i dont want to forget so im gonna just post it here:

heroic/villain literary & historic personification in a team battle royale. (what i mean by literary is like: Beowulf OR historic like: Vlad the Impaler) Each team is divided into classes according to fate/ (saber, lancer, archer, etc.). Also they have a one-word name to hide their identity. Basically these heroes were reincarated into a barren earth almost as if the end of the world just happened. The battle is overseen by a god that creates spontaneous events and challenges. inspired by fate + various post-apoc shows

supernatural site with witches, supernatural creatures, angels & demons. perhaps focusing on political powerplay on various creature' factions. it could be set in a school and that revolts happened when a witchcraft school suddenly wanted to open on non-witches creatures. And the fact that there is also a faction that is trying to summon the satan (altho i really want this to be an RL rp gjffh but animanga is okay-ish as well).

open mythology demigod site set in a tropical islands in Philippines with white sand beaches plus island hoppings LMAOOOO. Kidding aside, it's a great place to have a sort of a gathering for demigods of different myth parents doing quest and sailing worldwide to build their heroic reputation in the mythic world.
last edit on Dec 25, 2018 15:27:57 GMT by von
pronounsshe/her
144written posts
サンダラearned bits
offlinecurrently
サンダラ
サンダラ Avatar
von Avatar
i dont want to forget so im gonna just post it here:

heroic/villain literary & historic personification in a team battle royale. (what i mean by literary is like: Beowulf OR historic like: Vlad the Impaler) Each team is divided into classes according to fate/ (saber, lancer, archer, etc.). Also they have a one-word name to hide their identity. Basically these heroes were reincarated into a barren earth almost as if the end of the world just happened. The battle is overseen by a god that creates spontaneous events and challenges. inspired by fate + various post-apoc shows

<3 this so much <3
16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
My Hero Academia: I've been playing My Hero One's Justice, and reading the manga... You could say that I've developed a love for the whole thing. There was a super cool rp site for it once before, but then they went offline it seems. If we could get another one going, I'd be so into it. ._.

Final Fantasy XV: Cor Leonis. Because of this guy, I love the game so much that I want to see an outstanding rp for it. The rise of a new king and his Glaives, or whatever. Something crazy epic and powerful plot. Things. Yeah.

Honestly, there are so many things that I'd love to see. Or if anyone will work with me to make something, that'd be great. 'Cause my coding and story-writing skills have gone down the drain since I've been gone. ._.
pronounsshe/her
62written posts
meleearned bits
offlinecurrently
mele
mele Avatar
I'm stealing this from @dandy but zombie apocalypse that takes place in Disney World.

No but more seriously though? It'd be cool to see a site that takes place in a shopping mall filled with stores? People play as the workers and each store competes/sabotages each other to have the best store in the mall.
last edit on Dec 26, 2018 4:57:42 GMT by mele
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
dandy Avatar
mele Avatar
I'm stealing this from @dandy but zombie apocalypse that takes place in Disney World.

How do you get sorted, though. Who/what is the sorting hat.

No joke, I'd do this for a crack RP, sdkfljhdsfjkhdsf.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

A sorting spatula, of course. Like remember how Spongebob pulled Neptune's Spatula from grease or whatever at the fry cook museum? People grabbing a spatula handle and hearing in a loud, booming voice, "KRUSTY KRAB" or whatever.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
- one of those MMORPG sites that does not have a hella complicated system for, like, everything (or that thing where people can't log out of the game once they're in)

- Something, anything, based on Aether Eternius is a thing I'd love to see too.. I just want a place to RP my Aether Eternius OCs without having to change to fit within the site's lore. Though I probably gotta make it myself because AE has a tiny fanbase :')
pronounsshe/her
436written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
dandy Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar

A sorting spatula, of course. Like remember how Spongebob pulled Neptune's Spatula from grease or whatever at the fry cook museum? People grabbing a spatula handle and hearing in a loud, booming voice, "KRUSTY KRAB" or whatever.

SMH. 😤😤

I can't believe you didn't go for the obvious choice for sorting hat:

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
dandy Avatar

SMH. 😤😤

I can't believe you didn't go for the obvious choice for sorting hat:

fucK I failed as a crack site idealist, but more so I failed as a Spongebob enthusiast

But for a legitimate site idea I wouldn't mind seeing, I'd love to see an animanga creature site based in earlier times when vampire hunters and the like were around, a la Van Hellsing. I'm just craving something past-driven.

Oh, and honestly an rp based in the 1920s would be pretty dope, too. Just give me old timey stuff pl0x.