write a reply

Sites You Want To See

28written posts
Whammychuearned bits
offlinecurrently
Whammychu
Whammychu Avatar
wolfe Avatar
Someone will take up the MMO mantle eventually.

Pls tag me when it happens. Let me be part of a guild and relive all the WoW-era server drama except in RP.
Where were all you MMO people when I posted up an interest check about a VRMMORPG set in a game during beta testing (idea being game is very glitchy, kind of a darker humor twist on the idea)? XD. Sadly, at this point I've joined enough other sites I don't think I could go about setting up another RP, but as stated I'd be up for a VRMMORPG site.

Since someone else mentioned .hack series, I would note I kind of like something in that direction more. Something like Log Horizon or SAO is in practice they feel more like fantasy worlds with MMO mechanic flavoring. Something like .hack where there's real world interaction as well I think contributes to the feeling of an MMO.
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Whammychu Avatar
wolfe Avatar
Someone will take up the MMO mantle eventually.

Pls tag me when it happens. Let me be part of a guild and relive all the WoW-era server drama except in RP.
Where were all you MMO people when I posted up an interest check about a VRMMORPG set in a game during beta testing (idea being game is very glitchy, kind of a darker humor twist on the idea)? XD. Sadly, at this point I've joined enough other sites I don't think I could go about setting up another RP, but as stated I'd be up for a VRMMORPG site.

Since someone else mentioned .hack series, I would note I kind of like something in that direction more. Something like Log Horizon or SAO is in practice they feel more like fantasy worlds with MMO mechanic flavoring. Something like .hack where there's real world interaction as well I think contributes to the feeling of an MMO.

I come here about once a month to remind people I'm on the RNG class MMO train if I can channel my inner Hardcore Leveling Warrior a bit and live and die by some dice rolls. Other people would be much more helpful, because the best I could do is be a consistently meh activity member who only has one character anyway since I admin a site. I barely ever check there and just post here every so often because I feel like 'liking' a post should be done as mostly like a 'yeah I'm on board with this shit sign me up!' sort of thing and not like really frivolously because honestly nothing is more deflating starting out than seeing 20+ likes to the core concept and then having 0 people come on for the opening. It gives you a false sense of security in the planning stages and that's really rough when reality hits -- and I generally have no idea from an interest check whether or not I'd be actually willing to sign up since there's a lot of culture things that may or may not mesh well.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
ngl a naruto mmo would've been badass! shame you never completed it! maybe one day? :3c (i kid, i kid)

the reason i'd kill for a .hack rp is because it kept both parts of mmorpg life, the game and the world outside the game. hell, one of the funnest parts was the BBS, a forum in character was great lol also, it was also the og "can't log out" vrmmorpg anime and i will forever toot that horn. lmao. also, the world itself was fun!
last edit on Jul 18, 2019 19:19:47 GMT by tenebrae
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
echoing previous members but mmo site where you can rp the npc-type characters like that one guy who tells you to collect 9900 blades of spirit grass

I changed my mind.

I want to be the guy who forces noobs to go out and collect 10 bear pelts at the beginning of the game. Then I will sell those bear pelts to make a killing since everyone just blindly trusts NPCs...

So if I pretend to be one I can get characters to get all sorts of crap for me!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
wolfe Avatar
lovelorn Avatar
echoing previous members but mmo site where you can rp the npc-type characters like that one guy who tells you to collect 9900 blades of spirit grass
I changed my mind.

I want to be the guy who forces noobs to go out and collect 10 bear pelts at the beginning of the game. Then I will sell those bear pelts to make a killing since everyone just blindly trusts NPCs...

So if I pretend to be one I can get characters to get all sorts of crap for me!
playing npc type characters has ALWAYS been a need for me. i want to be that merchant you meet at the beginning of the game who asks you if you want a health potion and sells it to you for like 1000 gold when u can make one for like. 1 bronze coin
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
347written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
i know fire emblem: three houses doesn't come out til friday, but can i like, reserve this ask? i'd LOVE a non-canon fe:th (ocs, canon positions, but no actual canons) site, and totally not because my broke ass can't afford a switch rn. i will die on my blue lions hill gdi!

edit; ALSO YES. FIRE FORCE RP PLS.
last edit on Jul 21, 2019 21:12:31 GMT by tenebrae
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
tenebrae Avatar
i know fire emblem: three houses doesn't come out til friday, but can i like, reserve this ask? i'd LOVE a non-canon fe:th (ocs, canon positions, but no actual canons) site, and totally not because my broke ass can't afford a switch rn. i will die on my blue lions hill gdi!

edit; ALSO YES. FIRE FORCE RP PLS.
my dumb ass is so ready to binge play fe:th when i get it then start these even though i can't... one man band... a project like this... i will do it...