malachyearned bits
offlinecurrently
malachy
malachy Avatar
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
サンダラ Avatar
ngl you just described my dream site
site when

Yes, I also want to see this! My degree is in Chinese Studies so this is, like, my thing. pls
aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
malachy Avatar

Yes, I also want to see this! My degree is in Chinese Studies so this is, like, my thing. pls
Fifthed. Is that a word? It is now.

ALSO, not sure if it's been said yet, did not want to read the, like, 45 pages I had left: esports RP would be dope. 
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
kiin Avatar
malachy Avatar

Fifthed. Is that a word? It is now.

ALSO, not sure if it's been said yet, did not want to read the, like, 45 pages I had left: esports RP would be dope. 

esports as in a kuroko no basket roleplay, lmfaooooooo.

Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I really do miss those game sites; be it trapped online, being able to logout, or just living in a video game-esque setting, like Mage and Demon Queen (cough).
pronounsshe/her
117written posts
Crownauticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Crownautic
Crownautic Avatar
swinging swinging in this world dyed in so many colours ~ ♪
Benetnasch Avatar
I really do miss those game sites; be it trapped online, being able to logout, or just living in a video game-esque setting, like Mage and Demon Queen (cough).

amen, i agree
16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
one piece rp yall

You know... I have a One Piece site that I kinda sort of got done. I think there's still systems to work on and templates to make for it. And some story to give to it. 

This can be done. ._.

One way or another. ._.''
aliasMek, Tak
pronounshe/him
66written posts
kiinearned bits
offlinecurrently
kiin
kiin Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
one piece rp yall    

I'd wanna see one of these but with OCs, cuz every single OP RP I've ever seen has been about who gets to play the OP characters and I ain't about that.

Something with a fruit roulette could be AWESOME, or where you get to have one of your choice but you gotta hunt that bad boy yourself first.
16written posts
struckearned bits
offlinecurrently
struck
struck Avatar
kiin Avatar
troye saivon Avatar
one piece rp yall    
I'd wanna see one of these but with OCs, cuz every single OP RP I've ever seen has been about who gets to play the OP characters and I ain't about that.

Something with a fruit roulette could be AWESOME, or where you get to have one of your choice but you gotta hunt that bad boy yourself first.
Brilliant.... yeeeessss ._.