626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
mirai Avatar
Librarians(tv show)
Where the library has more than one librarian working for it instead it has multiple librarians who each have a guardian and two new librarians that they take care of. They still go after magical artifacts and creatures.

....... Somebody else watched the show!! I'm super happy at this, also YES to the roleplay. 

The roleplay should definitely be focused on the outside magic world more so than the library, the library could act as a "base"... but not the focus.  this way it'd encourage more people to join, as well broaden the world as a whole. [there could also be event plots due to magical artifacts or being causing trouble... Or or.. Like because the Leylines where more active and stronger... maybe magical Creature grow more active.. or gods suddenly grow in power began to influence the modern world.... Maybe even grant humans abilities who worship them. or.. **sparkl eyes blabbering**

I wish there was a roleplay that focuses on Aliens and aliens crossbreeding with humans, but not Star wars or any space travel. Just our human world and Lots of Mutant kids running into trouble.. just Young Justice Meets Ben 10 with teleportation/dimensional portals/NO SPACE SHIPS
last edit on Jan 17, 2019 2:50:51 GMT by Ginger
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Gonzo Avatar
anything smt related. the devil summoner and devil survivor series would both be really cool to turn into an rp but i'll take anything at this point

Sky and I were just talking about a Devil Survivor 2 RP...... Probably sans the seven day limit, but, you know. ToT
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
pharaoh leap Avatar
Gonzo Avatar
anything smt related. the devil summoner and devil survivor series would both be really cool to turn into an rp but i'll take anything at this point
Sky and I were just talking about a Devil Survivor 2 RP...... Probably sans the seven day limit, but, you know. ToT

:perish:
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
pharaoh leap Avatar
Gonzo Avatar

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
an apocalyptic site that works with chapters, like a book. so you start from daily life, establish connections, then roleplay the first parts of apocalypse, then it grows or need to look for food or power shuts down etc all until the ending
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
What about a Modern Fantasy Apocalyptic world with Danmachi[cant spell] themes.... Where Gods have gangs/territories/etc and fight over ownership of humans in that part of the city. Human population is extremely low due to humans trying to wipe out supernatural in Dark ages, and thus Supernatural took over.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Date A live.. Where Magical girls/Witches have abilities that are controlled by emotions.. and these group of characters/shippers are sent out to tame these magical girls/witches by charming them.

[Sometimes members can place votes in a poll for that character to choose from, like a Dating Simulation.]

pronounshe/she/they/pickle
159written posts
jaronartearned bits
offlinecurrently
jaronart
jaronart Avatar
I'm a rebel just for kicks, now I been feeling it since 1966, now Might be over now, but I feel it s
percy jackson ....

or like literally any of the books i've been re-reading. the foxhole court. the name of the wind. id e k i just have cravings
pronounsShe/Her
63written posts
Abbyearned bits
offlinecurrently
Abby
Abby Avatar
I wanna grab both your shoulders and shake, baby, snap out of it
idk if anyone knows what the Myst series is, but they're a bunch of old puzzle computer games from like the 90's that I absolutely love. Basically it's this universe where different worlds ("Ages") are connected by book portals, but the ability to write these linking books is an ancient fading art invented by the crumbling civilization of D'ni. Only a few people know this practice. Each Age is completely unique and has their own language, culture, technology, and world, but the only way to travel between them is through the linking books, and they're often difficult to find.

I'm not exactly sure how it would play out, but I would love love love to see a world based around the Myst series. There could be several Ages already known with linking books connecting them, but also players could write new Ages or find lost linking books or burn books and just really create and shape the world how they imagine.

There's honestly so much more the it and I'm not even doing it justice but anyway I love Myst k thanks.
last edit on Feb 5, 2019 6:48:19 GMT by Abby
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
how about this crossover

---- Danmachi
---- The Promised Neverland
---- Lovecraftian (maybe egyptian/greek/roman/etc too)

Where Humans are on "farms" or certain households till they "are of age" and then a God/goddess auction off that human to take into their houshold. These gods of course not being the exact good guys, more sinister of mind. [maybe a couple are good, but most see humans as "pets" or "animals" ]

{course gods could drop humans from households at anytime, and humans can turn traitor at anytime.. for drama/plot/etc reasons }
last edit on Feb 6, 2019 1:40:42 GMT by Ginger