Sites You Want To See

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Sooo A site similar to that Soul bond-mateish marvel/DC site? Ehh not my cup of tea, too paranoid about people leaving/losing partner. Though okay with Original World setting with Panfandom stuffz..............With characters screwing around stuck in this 1 setting, where their Powers are obsolete forcing them to play along with the world.  Buuuut don't expect them not to gain them over time...... Yep sorry gonna slowly walk away

for site wanna see.....

Site that allows WallBreakers and Roleplayer Communication with characters.
last edit on Aug 10, 2019 3:25:38 GMT by Ginger
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
mitzi Avatar
dragon age. preferably non-canon with animanga faceclaims but i'll take anything right about now 

someone make it i'll sell you my SOUL

okay but please???
i miss my arcane warrior/knight-enchanter sm
races, classes, questing, tripping out on red lyrium, mounts, cool asf weapons,,,
and then a banana on a stick

edit: ngl, some things have changed and left me wide open to taking on a new project, so i just might tackle this :eyes:
last edit on Aug 11, 2019 18:37:47 GMT by Deleted
pronounsshe/her
31written posts
mitziearned bits
offlinecurrently
mitzi
mitzi Avatar
beelzebub Avatar
Aug 11, 2019 18:19:04 GMT @beelzebub said:
mitzi Avatar
dragon age. preferably non-canon with animanga faceclaims but i'll take anything right about now 

okay but please???
races, classes, questing, tripping out on red lyrium, mounts, cool asf weapons,,,

edit: ngl, some things have changed and left me wide open to taking on a new project, so i just might tackle this :eyes:

:EYES: PLEASE DO IT you will have my eternal love

edit: i would 100% be willing to help btw!!
last edit on Aug 11, 2019 19:23:56 GMT by mitzi
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
beelzebub Avatar
mitzi Avatar

okay but please???

I'd be willing to help a bit tbh, I've been DYING for a Dragon Age RP, I can't offer TOO MUCH because I have my own site I'm running BUT I'd love to help in some way! I just desire a place for my lil Halla shepherding elf ;o;
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Ludo Avatar
beelzebub Avatar
okay but please???

I'd be willing to help a bit tbh, I've been DYING for a Dragon Age RP, I can't offer TOO MUCH because I have my own site I'm running BUT I'd love to help in some way! I just desire a place for my lil Halla shepherding elf ;o;

lil halla shepherding elf
:pepehands: please, my HEART

i'll take whatever help i can get, honestly!!!
i'm a little busy this afternoon w rl things, but i hope you don't mind if i message you
we can spitball ideas (i've got a few written down already) over discord maybe?

same goes for
:EYES:

(also pls... jcink)

pronounsshe/her
31written posts
mitziearned bits
offlinecurrently
mitzi
mitzi Avatar
beelzebub Avatar
Aug 11, 2019 19:33:19 GMT @beelzebub said:
Ludo Avatar

i'm a little busy this afternoon w rl things, but i hope you don't mind if i message you

same goes for

(also pls... jcink)

uhm yes pls message away i'm so excited!!! mitzi#9582

(also yes jcink pls)
last edit on Aug 11, 2019 19:34:54 GMT by mitzi
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
beelzebub Avatar
Aug 11, 2019 19:33:19 GMT @beelzebub said:
Ludo Avatar

same goes for

(also pls... jcink)

Roswell#2261 is my Discord! We can group up and chatter about this! (also yes Jcink pls pls)
pronounshe, him
561written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
A roleplay set in the underworld/hell that doesn't take itself overly seriously and beckons to influences like Hellper and Disgaea. I'd like to see creative environments based on different sins that people have to try to adapt and thrive in. Most importantly it'd need something like a glimmer of hope that there is a way out that is something of a fool's dream to pursue.
last edit on Aug 13, 2019 5:49:47 GMT by Sharp
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I used to be on a (fairly short-lived) site that was similar to those panfandom sites where characters are being pulled out of their canon world and put into the one of the site, except for that these characters were all OCs instead of existing characters from some franchise or something, fandom-based OCs were allowed though (which was one of the parts that I liked a lot because I have a lot of OCs in a fandom that probably doesn't have a large enough fanbase for an rp site/group of its own)

I'd love to see a site like that again owo
last edit on Aug 14, 2019 5:16:06 GMT by Mari