pronounsMale
1,735written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
I could go for a site with a lot of creative freedom when it comes to character abilities. I've got an interesting one that I want to play around with it. It's nothing super crazy OP but I don't feel like a lot of sites would allow for it.

Oh well. -shrug-
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
I have to work full shift next 4weeks... So I'mma just spam this in despair.

Magical girls. Dark magical girls. Dark magical girls. Magical modoka. Magical modoka. Magical modoka. Magical modoka. Dark magical girls. Dark magical girls. Original setting. Original characters. Original monsters. Original demons. Original witches. Magical girl. Dark magical girl. You want this roleplay. You want monsters to Grant you powers. You want this roleplay. Magical girls. You want to rp a guy who turns into a girl. Dark magical girl. You wanna kill other characters. You want more power.... More power...world domination.... World domination.

I want an original panfandom... Where these orbs of worlds float around in this world.. and all these orbs are other worlds, that this world watches over. This roleplay encourages original characters or past rps along with any you have in mind for this specific world. For those who wish to rp canons, it's a okay.. for we should all rp in our own loving way. (Note: inspiration last season of gravity falls when all those AUs are floating around the small town)
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

okay maybe not an entire site, since it'd be a little hard to drag on for too long
but like, a scenario. an event. something part of the site that is spoopy like 13 ghosts.
the black zodiac. earthbound ghosts fuckin shit up.
some big baddies willin to risk it all (that means u) for whatever reason.