Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
SHIV IS MY CONCUBINE Avatar
let us do the bad bitch fusion dance and put our skills together.

i'll dead-ass on the highest of keys do all the world building stuff if you keep the house lookin' nice and clean. you can be a glorified trophy wife.

shounen school setting is my shit and i miss it with the passion of one thousand frogs croaking under the glow of a full moon.
Oi, oi... please. Sometimes being a trophy wife isn't so bad if shit still gets done :ok_hand: I'm glad senpai is noticing me though.

kiin Avatar
I got years of experience running them sorts of sites hmu
I'm dumb and need all the help I can get...
I can help too. I've got my own site but I can set that aside for your sake. Just PM me!
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
yumyums Avatar
yung ecchi Avatar
Oi, oi... please. Sometimes being a trophy wife isn't so bad if shit still gets done :ok_hand: I'm glad senpai is noticing me though.

I'm dumb and need all the help I can get...
I can help too. I've got my own site but I can set that aside for your sake. Just PM me!

👀
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
OMG I'm watching Davinci's Demons and OMG season 2 near ending. Omg.

Okay Roleplay IDEA!! Assassin's Creed and this TV Series inspired...

The Factions/Groups

Templars/The Order - Aimed to purify Man remove all emotions, artistic values, and create a mechanism that never ends.

The Brotherhood - Aimed to Provide the map to Freedom, to free man from the lies created by The ORder of man.. Protect the world Great Gods have created, Keep it the same.

The Labyrinth - Hidden in Shadows upon Shadows... These are the folk who know of the Gods, who know of the Bible, and who know of the Brotherhood.. However Even the great brotherhood know nothing of them, for they hold no true name.. Enigma forgotten, killing all. Some have been known to be gifted immortality, others have been known to falsely lead The order and Brotherhood to the greater goal. Rewrite Man, Destroy Man. Delete... Everything Man Has Created.. REBORN the World to that of Darkest Gods, Darkest of Emotions... Finish what the Gods who betrayed their brethern.. First Started. Each Labyrinth is chosen by a Dream, or nightmare leading them to shadows beneath the shadows we see.

pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
I've always been a big fan alternate realities in comics and love to see the alternate reality team-ups (Exiles, Web Warriors, etc). Well I finally got around to watching Into the Spider-Verse and I would love to see a multiverse superhero rp. I'm talking about where everyone makes a different version of the same superhero (like Spider-Man for example) and they have to team up to stop the big threat and/or get home.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
sly Avatar
I've always been a big fan alternate realities in comics and love to see the alternate reality team-ups (Exiles, Web Warriors, etc). Well I finally got around to watching Into the Spider-Verse and I would love to see a multiverse superhero rp. I'm talking about where everyone makes a different version of the same superhero (like Spider-Man for example) and they have to team up to stop the big threat and/or get home.
this but every single fandom..... **slips away**
pronounsThey/Them
43written posts
Hereticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Heretic
Heretic Avatar
Fables don’t write themselves so I lay dynamite to the kindness of my words
I'm craving a grungy dystopian to sink into that isn't too serious (where we can't have fun), but not so laid back there's no thrill of danger in it. I want something that isn't just a social romp, I suppose.
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
Blame the kind of games I play for this, but I'd love to see/join such a site - -

A zombie apocalypse kind of deal. Doesn't have to be zombies exactly if that's not your thing (B-B-Birdbox?) but some sort of looming threat and survival horror kind of deal. It could have a bit of the Plague Inc theme involved with the whole deliberate injection of a virus into a nation/nations and said virus keeps mutating/evolving which poses new challenges for survivors and their writers.

Maybe limited immunity to virus is gained by some survivors that causes certain powers to arise in people? Sort of Kabenari-ish with drawbacks and whatnot. There could be factions/Bandits and just the threat of death looming at every direction. There's fright and danger but there's also some solace here and there which people savor and bond over. I like lots of plot, and then some danger and fluff, okay.

Also, said site lasts longer than a month or two ;;
last edit on Jan 10, 2019 8:53:38 GMT by Kay
44written posts
miraiearned bits
offlinecurrently
mirai
mirai Avatar
Librarians(tv show)
Where the library has more than one librarian working for it instead it has multiple librarians who each have a guardian and two new librarians that they take care of. They still go after magical artifacts and creatures.

The Promised Neverland
A group of children grows up in an orphanage/school where they believe everything is fine and are working on good grades to get adopted but instead are given to the monsters to eat as meat. The higher the grade you make the higher the quality you are and the longer the wait before they eat you.

The kids are taken care of by a Mama who originally was a kid in the system as well. If you haven't read this it's really good and the first episode of the anime was recently released.