aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Crownautic Avatar
DARKER THAN BLACK RP
i watched it again, and i love hobo hei

Yes, yes, yES, YES, YES, YES, THIS.
31written posts
Lorsynthearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lorsynth
Lorsynth Avatar
"Hail. Praise"
Abby Avatar
idk if anyone knows what the Myst series is, but they're a bunch of old puzzle computer games from like the 90's that I absolutely love. Basically it's this universe where different worlds ("Ages") are connected by book portals, but the ability to write these linking books is an ancient fading art invented by the crumbling civilization of D'ni. Only a few people know this practice. Each Age is completely unique and has their own language, culture, technology, and world, but the only way to travel between them is through the linking books, and they're often difficult to find.

I'm not exactly sure how it would play out, but I would love love love to see a world based around the Myst series. There could be several Ages already known with linking books connecting them, but also players could write new Ages or find lost linking books or burn books and just really create and shape the world how they imagine.

There's honestly so much more the it and I'm not even doing it justice but anyway I love Myst k thanks.
I thought everyone had forgotten about this gem. I'm so 1000% behind this.
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
apple Avatar
this pertains to v certain audience buuuut anything to do w peter pan/neverland specifically. i have two loves and they are peter pan & tinkerbell. SOMEONE PLS TALK W ME ABT THIS. i wanna make a lost boy.
Whaaaat this is such a cute idea? Why ISN'T there just like a Neverland roleplay? I also would love to make a lost boy holy heck...That'd be so cute...
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Ludo Avatar
apple Avatar
this pertains to v certain audience buuuut anything to do w peter pan/neverland specifically. i have two loves and they are peter pan & tinkerbell. SOMEONE PLS TALK W ME ABT THIS. i wanna make a lost boy.
Whaaaat this is such a cute idea? Why ISN'T there just like a Neverland roleplay? I also would love to make a lost boy holy heck...That'd be so cute...

truly. honestly. expanding on the lore of neverland = #blessed
176written posts
zeroearned bits
offlinecurrently
zero
zero Avatar
Lorsynth Avatar
Does anyone remember sunwing/brightwing/etcwing?
I feel like i'd be hard-core down for some bat RPs, honestly.

Also something with dinosaurs? I'm a bit of a dino nut and there's always plenty of dragons but they don't quite scratch that itch.
Silverwing and Brightwing were some of my favourite books as a child I like to pretend Firewing doesn't exist because child!me still has feelz over how it ended. I've not rped animals in years, but I'd be very much up for an rp based on these books. They deserve more love.