last edit on Feb 9, 2021 12:17:59 GMT by vvvaporwaves
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
Fuji Avatar
von Avatar
so who's gonna make a demon slayer, blue exorcist, or like just shounen japanese folklore/omnyouji site?
i've seen a demon slayer and blue exorcist but neither get far =( 
ahhhHhhh, i haven't seen blue exorcist in AGES, but i really haven't seen a demon slayer site ever.
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
von Avatar
Fuji Avatar
i've seen a demon slayer and blue exorcist but neither get far =( 
ahhhHhhh, i haven't seen blue exorcist in AGES, but i really haven't seen a demon slayer site ever.
It was called BITTER-DEMONS.FORUMOTION.COM but they closed down it appears. I know I was poking around there within the last year. From what I recalled they had actually formed a few years prior but they had fallen off and it was trying to pick back up again. I can't really recall anything about the systems they used or anything. I wish BE was still as big as it was there at the start. It really was something I was super interested in back in the day. Demon Slayer would be a cool forum concept though. I could see a site like that being pretty popular and cool. 

All that aside...I'd love to see a Claymore site lol. I know it might be a hard one to pull off since its older but its like the European more gruesome Demon Slayer. 
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
So this isn’t my normal genre of manga but I’ve fallen in love with Kaiju 8. I think the artwork is awesome and so far the story has kept me pretty interested. It’s still such a young manga that the lore and world haven’t been fully developed but I think it could make such a fun RP. A little bit of sci-fi mixed with some magical like aspects. Be a site I’d def lurk on 😅