Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Omg.
Is it bad I kinda want to make this? XD
Oh lort I'm sorry for double posting but I am really ACTUALLY thinking about making something like this.

Though I'd spice it up by maybe make it rival restaurants? And make a "Yelp" type board + template for the guests to post in.

And one of the restaurants constantly has "themed" days where the staff has to dress up. Idk. XD

PM me if you do >D, I've got a lot on my plate but would probably join w/ one character or something.
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Sharp Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Oh lort I'm sorry for double posting but I am really ACTUALLY thinking about making something like this.

Though I'd spice it up by maybe make it rival restaurants? And make a "Yelp" type board + template for the guests to post in.

And one of the restaurants constantly has "themed" days where the staff has to dress up. Idk. XD
PM me if you do >D, I've got a lot on my plate but would probably join w/ one character or something.

Count me in as well!
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Coyote Avatar
Sharp Avatar

Count me in as well!

I literally thought of the entire site sans names of the restaurants on my drive home. LOL I am going to start on this now!!

coming soon.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
iota Avatar
A particular kind of Pokemon site:
- Allows three playable races: humans/trainers, talking pokemon, and gijinka. Gijinka would be treated no differently than pokemon
- Have things like gyms, competitions, breeding awkward? dark?!, etc. like in the games

I thought there was more than that, but I guess not. B) I wanna play a poison gym leader, let me live my dream!

I like all of this but treating the Gijinka like Pokemon. The idea of catching a person inside a Pokeball doesn't settle well with me.
pronounshe/him
729written posts
illidan mainearned bits
offlinecurrently
illidan main
Part of the Furniture
illidan main Avatar
iota Avatar
A particular kind of Pokemon site:
- Allows three playable races: humans/trainers, talking pokemon, and gijinka. Gijinka would be treated no differently than pokemon
- Have things like gyms, competitions, breeding awkward? dark?!, etc. like in the games

I thought there was more than that, but I guess not. B) I wanna play a poison gym leader, let me live my dream!

if the rules were right, i'd probably join. I've got a few talking Pokemon OCs that could use a home.

what i'd want to see:
- no rules about what pokemon you can use, unless they're legendaries
- no stats; i'm a ladder player and honestly playing for what's viable is fine on a ladder but feels like shit in RP
- gijinka should have more monster features, they shouldn't just be humans in costumes
- maybe room for canons? or at least mentioning canon regions and events. i wanna play my ex-galactic grunt :/
- aging system. time needs to move in an RP or i go berserk.
- OPTIONAL FCS and room for original art
- no word count
- no or short apps with little detail required
- anyone can generate pokemon for you to capture, including yourself. so long as it's not shiny without a shop system, i don't see why i can't just say my character caught a bidoof.

all of these are hard dealbreakers and i typically only play in pokemon RPs that fit these. you can see why i haven't joined a Pokemon RPG in years.
last edit on Mar 4, 2021 22:54:51 GMT by illidan main

avatar and hover by phobic art, commissioned for me
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
maybe i'm just old and tired, but man i'd love a super solid animanga sandbox site on jcink premium with the option to write explicit content and some kind of system for members to be able to purchase / request individual subboards for a group rp that's basically run like a mini rp site

no more fighting over who gets to claim ookurikawa because now everyone can claim ookurikawa. no more stressing over activity checks. no more apps to fill out unless you want them. no more hating life because xyz site doesn't exist because now you don't need a full-blown site to rp it.

give it to me.

aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
202written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
Maybe because I don't see them often but something of a free-form isekai-type roleplay with a darker tone to it. The only one similar I found are slice of life. Nothing wrong with it, but... I want a darker one.

who knows, now that i have the time and energy, i might try to do it myself lol
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
A Beatrix Potter style roleplay with incredibly cute forest animals living in tree homes and wearing little clothes, but with a sinister and dark edge? Maybe hunters, maybe predators lurk in the forest, there's just this unsettling undertone beneath the everything is fine facade where they all know everything isn't fine but don't want to say it.
210written posts
sielearned bits
offlinecurrently
siel
siel Avatar
Coyote Avatar
A Beatrix Potter style roleplay with incredibly cute forest animals living in tree homes and wearing little clothes, but with a sinister and dark edge? Maybe hunters, maybe predators lurk in the forest, there's just this unsettling undertone beneath the everything is fine facade where they all know everything isn't fine but don't want to say it.
omg i loved the Beatrix Potter stories as a kid and i always thought they had a creepy ruthless edge to them? i don't usually enjoy the idea of RPing as animals but i'd sign up for this in an instant
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
701written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
took a few days off for myself and started catching up with my all-time favorite podcast—The Magnus Archives (finally starting act iii of the finale and i am not ready)

that in mind, something with a similar vibe as TMA—dark urban horror, paranormal with eldritch entities that feast on your fears, humans can become embodiments of these entities, an institute is dedicated to recording these supernatural phenomenon, and underneath its building is a spiralling map of labyrinthine tunnels. i need it in my hands now. ceaseless watcher, please do give it to me

coming soon.
the waking storm
aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
306written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
here be lions.
monster hunter au rp with a choice to play monster hunters (monhon) and monster riders (stories) and the conflict both world views share.
last edit on Mar 12, 2021 16:18:01 GMT by Galeforce