pronounsshe/her
156written posts
Macchiatoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Macchiato
Macchiato Avatar
flare Avatar
are vrmmo sites still popular? cause i'd love one    

I think they're kinda out of the current trend rn. There was one a little while ago (Endorrain or something like that) that recently removed the whole "VRMMO" and just took place in the world the VRMMO was originally about, adapting it to a more D&D system.

That said....
I still want a VRMMO
pronounsshe/her/your credit card information
40written posts
cherrybeansearned bits
offlinecurrently
cherrybeans
cherrybeans Avatar
you stole my heart and toilet paper
Macchiato Avatar
flare Avatar
I think they're kinda out of the current trend rn. There was one a little while ago (Endorrain or something like that) that recently removed the whole "VRMMO" and just took place in the world the VRMMO was originally about, adapting it to a more D&D system.

That said....
I still want a VRMMO
Endorrain closed recently (after transitioning to D&D) because of lack of time by the staff.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
flare Avatar

Not sure if they're still popular but I just got an idea for a VRMMO site that I might develop more???

Though it's kind of a combination of a site I've been wanting to see/make and the whole VRMMO stuff, so idk if it's a good idea
pronounsthey/them
41written posts
ghostieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ghostie
ghostie Avatar
I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO KNOW YOU'RE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS BEFORE YOU'VE ACTUALLY LEFT THEM
I would love to see like an academy kinda thing where its kinda like people are partnered up with a pokemon partner and are able to do like missions and events that change every once and a while. You could still catch other pokemon and stuff but you get like your main partner pokemon from the start. I guess a little ranger inspired but not totally based on it. Not just limited to one city or place maybe a few cities to explore and if there can be a more freeform battle system, not stat based something cool like that would be even better. 
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
A panfandom that's superhero inspired. No character created/ran city state or intervention from gods like typical pandandoms. Just characters getting isekaied into a modernish setting and using their abilities (if they have any) to play the role of hero, villain, or in-between because it's just in their nature to do so. Maybe even create some teams for characters to join to add some cohesion to it all.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
my kingdom for a slice of life pokemon site on jcink that isn't region-based, goes out of its way to avoid the stereotypical trainer journey, and isn't something where those slice of life plots feel largely shoehorned in because of xyz larger site plot

or in other words, give me a detective pikachu inspired site where everyone's living their lives in a normal city and there just also happens to be pokemon that exist as concepts