pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Skyfather Avatar

• Legend of Zelda anything tbh, Breath of the Wild?, could definitely get behind a modern setting LoZ project! Epona can be a sleek motorcycle instead of a Horse, stuff like that would be cool while still keeping some traditional stuff like bows and arrows that kind of keep up the vibe of the games.
;-; you completeeeee meeeee
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
687written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Skyfather Avatar

• Legend of Zelda anything tbh, Breath of the Wild?, could definitely get behind an AM, freeform modern setting LoZ project! Epona can be a sleek motorcycle instead of a Horse, stuff like that would be cool while still keeping some traditional stuff like bows and arrows that kind of keep up the vibe of the games. I know HELLA LoZ lore so I could help with this one, even if it's not a modern setting, I just want LoZ RP Maybe canon roles instead of canons though, I'd rather somebody's original character wield the master sword in a canon "Hero of ..." role, for example, rather than someone playing Link, it'd be cooler imo
  • I love, love, LOVE Dragon Ball and I'm kinda sad it doesn't have an intriguing, non-grindy site with maybe levels instead of PL. That way, the system can be more balanced so people can stop clamoring for bigger numbers and focus on the story at hand. Demons, Shinjins, Frieza Race, Namekian, Saiyan, Human, Hybrids, Majins and more would be playable and separate from that would be classes similar to the "Hero/Elite/Berserker" system from Dragon Ball Heroes that give benefits like being immune to feeling damage for two turns out of pure rage like Broly. Combat would be freeform and less stat-based. Been playing Super Dragon Ball Heroes and seen the anime stuff for it along with some Xenoverse 2 stuff, a trapped in a Dragon Ball VRMMORPG site would be cool asf and I'd definitely lend a hand with that, ngl.
  • An AM, freeform faction-based Space site with bounty hunters, canon roles like planetary royalty and the like based on things like Space Dandy or Cowboy Bebop. Need to make me a space cowboy. ;^;
SPACE COWBOYS YES. ive been playing too much outer worlds as of late and  g o d  i love that idea 

coming soon.
aliasLunar
pronounsShe/Her
97written posts
lunarearned bits
offlinecurrently
lunar
lunar Avatar
I honestly would love to see a His Dark Materials/Pokemon Crossover site! I remember that there was a site like that years ago, but I haven't come across another since then. It would make me really happy if there was a site similar to that again!
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
CEL Avatar
Skyfather Avatar
  • Legend of Zelda anything tbh, Breath of the Wild?, could definitely get behind an AM, freeform modern setting LoZ project! Epona can be a sleek motorcycle instead of a Horse, stuff like that would be cool while still keeping some traditional stuff like bows and arrows that kind of keep up the vibe of the games. I know HELLA LoZ lore so I could help with this one, even if it's not a modern setting, I just want LoZ RP Maybe canon roles instead of canons though, I'd rather somebody's original character wield the master sword in a canon "Hero of ..." role, for example, rather than someone playing Link, it'd be cooler imo
  • I love, love, LOVE Dragon Ball and I'm kinda sad it doesn't have an intriguing, non-grindy site with maybe levels instead of PL. That way, the system can be more balanced so people can stop clamoring for bigger numbers and focus on the story at hand. Demons, Shinjins, Frieza Race, Namekian, Saiyan, Human, Hybrids, Majins and more would be playable and separate from that would be classes similar to the "Hero/Elite/Berserker" system from Dragon Ball Heroes that give benefits like being immune to feeling damage for two turns out of pure rage like Broly. Combat would be freeform and less stat-based. Been playing Super Dragon Ball Heroes and seen the anime stuff for it along with some Xenoverse 2 stuff, a trapped in a Dragon Ball VRMMORPG site would be cool asf and I'd definitely lend a hand with that, ngl.
  • An AM, freeform faction-based Space site with bounty hunters, canon roles like planetary royalty and the like based on things like Space Dandy or Cowboy Bebop. Need to make me a space cowboy. ;^;
SPACE COWBOYS YES. ive been playing too much outer worlds as of late and  g o d  i love that idea 

I've been (very slowly) working on a space cowboys type site. I remember one a lonnnggg time ago where members were even allowed to make their own races. I've got a skin up and going and just working out the info threads but, I could make this a thing!

coming soon.
aliasBunny
pronounsThey/Them/Their
151written posts
★BUNNY★earned bits
offlinecurrently
★BUNNY★
★BUNNY★ Avatar
A Naruto RP...but not like the series.

Would like it to be modern! With an emphasis on those jutsu and abilities being something like Super Powers. They would be less frequent and be like gifts that manifest in families. The five nations would be five different classes, wards, or blocks in a fictional Japan setting with different classes focusing on certain elements. The Kaiju aspects would be toned down so summons are like familiars and Bijuu are like evil demons or spirits that reincarnate into certain individuals in birth and give certain nine individuals higher class/status.

Not sure on the details, but really picturing a rainy, gothic city setting for this and it looks beautiful like Sin City!
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
687written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
CEL Avatar
I've been (very slowly) working on a space cowboys type site. I remember one a lonnnggg time ago where members were even allowed to make their own races. I've got a skin up and going and just working out the info threads but, I could make this a thing!
you absolute mad lad, that sounds AMAZING and i adore you.

coming soon.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
gimmick Avatar
Just read this short story where when a person is born, their soul manifests as some kind of object that influences their personality and how they interact with the world, and which they could physically interact with. Such as:

a writer whose soul was a candle, and literally burning it at both ends gave her a lot of inspiration for her work at the cost of dying young

a person whose soul was a saltshaker, who was popular because of how they could liven up the blandest conversations and make the most plain things seem extraordinary

a person whose soul was a box of cigarettes and only felt alive when she smoked one of them

a person whose soul was a silver spoon, being effortlessly talented and desirable

Imagine daemons like in His Dark Materials, but as an inanimate object you have to protect/ration out at the cost of your life. I just found the idea fascinating and feel like it could make an interesting site premise

I actually had a slice of life site based on this same concept, with people being the personification of inanimate objects.

As interesting as I thought it was, it never got off the ground -- it lasted only lasted for a couple of months, sadly :/
last edit on Oct 9, 2020 23:06:25 GMT by Deleted
26written posts
Skyfatherearned bits
offlinecurrently
Skyfather
Skyfather Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
CEL Avatar
Please, please, PLEASE keep us posted on this!!!
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Skyfather Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Please, please, PLEASE keep us posted on this!!!

Of course! Could even show you what I have so far if you'd like to discuss through discord or pm! :3

coming soon.