pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
Valdemar/Velgarth. Specifically I want to play a Tayledras Healer-Adept and a very confused Holderkin Herald-Mage Trainee.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
not to be incredibly On Brand(TM)for me but—modern contemporary university roleplay, just... not in the slice of life kinda way. i'm talking dark academia, with the super old conservatories, dusty libraries, pretentious secret clubs, professors hiding secrets, spoopy forests just outside school grounds, late night discussions of homer, dostoyevsky, brontë, wilde, tolstoy, hesiod, shakespeare, etc.

give me if we were villains and the secret history as a sandbox. in all its murderous, messed up, pretentious glory.

coming soon.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
maybe it's just my sheer disappointment talking but.

light supernatural academy / university setting where you have a school for all of the species to come exist in harmony. each dorm's leader is an influential member of their given species, and the prefects are in charge of making sure that all the species follow the rules + the humans don't get hurt and generally remain in the dark about all their supernatural classmates.

sb: kuro isn't this just the base premise of vampire knight but with more species?
me: i said it was my disappointment talking, don't judge me for not wanting to yeet this base universe premise out when it's an honestly interesting core-
last edit on Oct 28, 2020 20:42:16 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
Apex Legends styled battle royal rp that is quasi-permadeath. The idea being that each contestant has their memories implanted into a cloned body upon death. This has been my personal headcanon for Apex Legends for a while now and I think the idea would make for an interesting RP. "Randomized teams" make a good excuse for fun character combinations/interactions when taking part in the games and the downtime between matches would offer nice slice-of-life bits outside of the games.
Stardust in me
aliasEm, Dragon
pronounsShe/Her/Hers
773written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
offlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
A supernatural site where you can get reeeeeally creative with what sort of creatures (and hybrids) you play. I'm feeling nostalgic.
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
i just had the thought of "man wouldn't it be a neat twist on a panfandom to have it where you're adapting all the canons to fit a certain setting (like something in the vein of sao would have naruto using naruto as the fc but instead of being a ninja in ninja society, he's a foster kid who got into gaming and is now an overly loud youtuber with his friends aka team six)"

so in short, i guess a personified site but everything stays with animated fcs? idk i just think it's neat that the personified sites are just canon rips everywhere and that's the point and it just seems like a cool way to make a panfandom feel unique tbeh-
last edit on Oct 30, 2020 23:04:45 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
i just had the thought of "man wouldn't it be a neat twist on a panfandom to have it where you're adapting all the canons to fit a certain setting (like something in the vein of sao would have naruto using naruto as the fc but instead of being a ninja in ninja society, he's a foster kid who got into gaming and is now an overly loud youtuber with his friends aka team six)"

so in short, i guess a personified site but everything stays with animated fcs? idk i just think it's neat that the personified sites are just canon rips everywhere and that's the point and it just seems like a cool way to make a panfandom feel unique tbeh-
Literally PLEASE. Nothing is more fun to me than taking a canon character and completely adapting their story to fit a new setting, all while still keeping them true to themselves? I would KILL for a site like this, like I like the panfandoms where they're sucked from their own world, but I want the creative task of adaptation to a whole new reality. MY JAM.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
light Avatar
slice of life but inspired by riverdale or vampire diaries I’m trying to stake an original and make a deal with their loved ones in order to get something that belongs to me back and that’s being here for the chaos

Pls I need more of this series in my life.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
i'm probably just channeling my love of both disco elysium and the amberlough dossier when i say this but - underground political revolutions in the aesthetics of the roaring twenties and art deco. i mean, c'mon, spy plots, hidden alliances, statecraft, a huge "trust no one" kind of vibe in a glamorous background of cabaret, film, and burlesque?

coming soon.
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
Coyote Avatar
Kuroya Avatar

Literally PLEASE. Nothing is more fun to me than taking a canon character and completely adapting their story to fit a new setting, all while still keeping them true to themselves? I would KILL for a site like this, like I like the panfandoms where they're sucked from their own world, but I want the creative task of adaptation to a whole new reality. MY JAM.

Out of curiosity: what kinds of things would ya'll like to see with this? Any specific themes or ideas or just anything as long as it's personified panfan?

It takes me awhile but I usually like to flesh out ideas like this and panfandom is something I always go back to but I'm in the same boat: I want the essence of the character and their personality but not the exact same story or "I forgot my memories/past and now I'm in a new world".

(I tried to make that happen once but I just ended up not being happy with the setting and plot I had so I would want to start fresh.)

One of the ideas I had was actually an MMORPG meets DND theme similar to SAO. Something with fantasy so people can explore other race options like werewolves or something fun (I definitely lean more towards fantasy) but then if you actually do SAO having the in-game personas and the out of game personas get really confusing unless I took the same "stuck in a game" concept. Another was just a good old fashioned fantasy site. Or maybe more of a supernatural vs normies kind of deal? Not sure....so thoughts and ideas would be appreciated (and can also be pmd to me, I wasn't sure if I could reply here or if I should tag and post in a different topic)

4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
avan Avatar
Coyote Avatar

Out of curiosity: what kinds of things would ya'll like to see with this? Any specific themes or ideas or just anything as long as it's personified panfan?

It takes me awhile but I usually like to flesh out ideas like this and panfandom is something I always go back to but I'm in the same boat: I want the essence of the character and their personality but not the exact same story or "I forgot my memories/past and now I'm in a new world".

(I tried to make that happen once but I just ended up not being happy with the setting and plot I had so I would want to start fresh.)

One of the ideas I had was actually an MMORPG meets DND theme similar to SAO. Something with fantasy so people can explore other race options like werewolves or something fun (I definitely lean more towards fantasy) but then if you actually do SAO having the in-game personas and the out of game personas get really confusing unless I took the same "stuck in a game" concept. Another was just a good old fashioned fantasy site. Or maybe more of a supernatural vs normies kind of deal? Not sure....so thoughts and ideas would be appreciated (and can also be pmd to me, I wasn't sure if I could reply here or if I should tag and post in a different topic)

honestly, i'm right there with you where i've had multiple ideas i'd love.

one of them was just. "pokemon vrmmo where it's a trapped-in-the-game feel and just. personified concept". but that is 100% me perking up at the idea of pokemon + panfandom (and yelling as i remember that one kh site i was on years ago where all the canons were basically personified versions of themselves and it was so neat).

i would also be pretty interested in something in the vibe of a modern fantasy site because it opens up more options to have those supernatural species. i go back and forth for just "supernatural creatures are a secret and hunters are there to keep it a secret" and "supernatural creatures are out there living their lives in the open and no one cares" just because i like the latter and the former is a bit overdone but imo it's more in the execution than anything. as everyone tells me to get my head out of "what vampire knight should have been" l-lmfao.

honestly i just want something a lil bit more than just "this is a basic slice of life realistic site but it's a personified panfandom" just because i tend to get bored of those settings decently fast if i don't have anything going on (and to a certain extent it just means it's a little harder to adapt certain nonhuman characters who are p attached to that nonhumanity oops-). but even then, who am i kidding, i'd still probably give it a shot, i'm feral for the concept, the only things that would probably turn me away would be just if i have major disagreements with the site setup or systems, as it were-
last edit on Nov 5, 2020 3:44:08 GMT by Kuroya