phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
simple app animated panfandom challenge

please please please i just want to rp a small handful of characters without wanting to yeet myself into the abyss every time i so much as think about an app because i don't want to figure out what my character's zodiac and myer-briggs are and where they fall on a stupid personality slider and whether i can figure out an aesthetic moodboard i don't hate and an appearance + personality + education section that i don't want to immediately delete the first chance i get, why is this a persistent thing now, i hate it, please stop, i am literally begging you, just ctrl + z this trend, it's the worst-

local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/any
721written posts
sister ghoulearned bits
offlinecurrently
sister ghoul
Part of the Furniture
sister ghoul Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
☆ Junitoons Avatar
A post-apocalyptic-esque site with elements from (or inspired by) the Fallout series and The 100 - with a little ancient Greece/Rome thrown into the mix.

so..........a new vegas roleplay LMAO
but also yes pls

pronounsShe/her
36written posts
Takiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Taki
Taki Avatar
This is probably the dumbest thought ever, but..Dragon Age...with dragons...
Set it around the beginning of the second homeland of the elves, and fuck up canon by giving them dragons. Well. Like. Dragon eggs. Idk, man. It probably sounded better in my head than it did once I wrote it down. :sweatemoji:
pronounsShe/Her
17written posts
☆ Junitoonsearned bits
offlinecurrently
☆ Junitoons
☆ Junitoons Avatar
sister ghoul Avatar
☆ Junitoons Avatar
A post-apocalyptic-esque site with elements from (or inspired by) the Fallout series and The 100 - with a little ancient Greece/Rome thrown into the mix.

so..........a new vegas roleplay LMAO
but also yes pls
Yes. Pretty much, hahah! Touchè XD
but also yes pls x2

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
dreams Avatar
yumyums Avatar
IDK something like Hayao Miyazaki's Castle in the Sky but with powers/magic? Just spitballing.
 PLEASE. I WOULD DIE FOR THIS. I've been wanting something like this for years.

I actually started working on a pitch for something like it already. You should PM me if you're interested.
pronounsthey/them
41written posts
ghostieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ghostie
ghostie Avatar
I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO KNOW YOU'RE IN THE GOOD OLD DAYS BEFORE YOU'VE ACTUALLY LEFT THEM
★BUNNY★ Avatar
dreams Avatar
an rp based in the world of genshin impact
Would really love this! Have a story in mind and everything! 

Just wish we had a visual of those other lands beyond the already established two. T_T
I would join this in a heartbeat
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
i'm reading percy jackson for the first time and wow i just... i want to rp a half-blood kid so bad i'm almost tempted to make a site myself
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro
lychee💖 Avatar
i'm reading percy jackson for the first time and wow i just... i want to rp a half-blood kid so bad i'm almost tempted to make a site myself

SAMEEEEE. I love this series so much. I read it back when it first came out and now I've been re-reading it and the urge is always there.