Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
avan Avatar
lychee💖 Avatar
i'm reading percy jackson for the first time and wow i just... i want to rp a half-blood kid so bad i'm almost tempted to make a site myself

SAMEEEEE. I love this series so much. I read it back when it first came out and now I've been re-reading it and the urge is always there.

Yessss Percy Jackson is still one of my favorite series. I'd love a site based around it.
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
Mouse Avatar
avan Avatar

SAMEEEEE. I love this series so much. I read it back when it first came out and now I've been re-reading it and the urge is always there.
Yessss Percy Jackson is still one of my favorite series. I'd love a site based around it.

last edit on Nov 16, 2020 5:04:28 GMT by lychee💖
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
yumyums Avatar
dreams Avatar
 PLEASE. I WOULD DIE FOR THIS. I've been wanting something like this for years.

I actually started working on a pitch for something like it already. You should PM me if you're interested.
Update. I have a full interest check up, and will be conducting a staff search shortly.

EDIT: Staff search is up.
last edit on Nov 16, 2020 7:06:37 GMT by Deleted
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Mouse Avatar
avan Avatar

YO LISTEN SAMEEEE. PJO has SUCH a soft spot in my heart i would be 👀👀 if a site cropped up omg

coming soon.
pronounsshe/he/they/the bag
75written posts
sableearned bits
offlinecurrently
sable
sable Avatar
I love myself but I hate the way I am
I've posted about Pokemon here before but specifically: imagine a Pokemon site with a limited Pokedex, where all of the Pokemon fit into a closed ecosystem. Kinda like SwSh. Regardless of "genre," is that too limiting?
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
sable Avatar
I've posted about Pokemon here before but specifically: imagine a Pokemon site with a limited Pokedex, where all of the Pokemon fit into a closed ecosystem. Kinda like SwSh. Regardless of "genre," is that too limiting?

at first i was kind of squinting at this (since my fear would be people throwing fits because their faves don't fit into the ecosystem), but then i realized it might be kind of neat to do something where like... the on-site pokedex expands based on either 1) what starters characters pick (aka pikachu aren't available on the site until someone is approved with one as their starter) or 2) what the members actually say they want (like if 3 members say they want a shinx so the staff add shinx to the mod list).

might be an interesting way to cut down the pokedex to only include the pokemon people are actually interested in keeping (since let's be real, most people don't actually want a stunfisk, and almost everyone who does wants it either to finish out a collection or because it's a joke pokemon along the lines of jessie's wobbuffet), especially with future regions expanding the pokedex out even further.

pronounsshe/he/they/the bag
75written posts
sableearned bits
offlinecurrently
sable
sable Avatar
I love myself but I hate the way I am
Kuroya Avatar
at first i was kind of squinting at this (since my fear would be people throwing fits because their faves don't fit into the ecosystem), but then i realized it might be kind of neat to do something where like... the on-site pokedex expands based on either 1) what starters characters pick (aka pikachu aren't available on the site until someone is approved with one as their starter) or 2) what the members actually say they want (like if 3 members say they want a shinx so the staff add shinx to the mod list).

OooooH 'cause as soon as I posted I started thinking about starter exclusivity, characters being able to bring Pokemon from other regions, and maybe members could buy that opportunity with site currency. I really like the evolving Pokedex idea... Like really like it... Maybe there could be wanted ads for Pokemon and with enough "__" they can be 'imported' or 'artificially cloned.'

Now I'm thinking of a man-made region/research colony as a setting and maybe there'd be a city-building aspect in there.

But yeah, the main difficulty is knowing what Pokemon to keep. Vulpix, Pikachu, and Eevee wouldn't be too hard to fit in, but the furry ones would fuck me up, like Lucario and even Machoke, they're like people, man. But that's the fun of an evolving Pokedex, again, because people can just work towards the cool 'mons.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
663written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
UGH I've got my hands full with too many projects, so many ideas, and not enough time, but...

I'd join a monster hunter RP in a heartbeat. I just want some cute handler/hunter plots and fight some big baddies hnnngg

coming soon.
pronounsShe/Her
17written posts
☆ Junitoonsearned bits
offlinecurrently
☆ Junitoons
☆ Junitoons Avatar
Original setting where characters are waking up in a brand new world they know nothing about. Like, remembering nothing about their previous lives and suddenly finding themselves in a magical fantasy world they have to adapt to.
aliasNwah
pronouns¯\_(ツ)_/¯
239written posts
Noireearned bits
offlinecurrently
Noire
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Noire Avatar
No cracks, no breaks; no mistakes
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
UGH I've got my hands full with too many projects, so many ideas, and not enough time, but...

I'd join a monster hunter RP in a heartbeat. I just want some cute handler/hunter plots and fight some big baddies hnnngg
Jumping on the hypothetical I-sure-don't-have-the-spoons-to-actually-do-this-but-damn-if-it-isn't-fun-to-think-about MH RP
I feel like changing up the parameters might be more fun to write; like maybe you're all a new fleet establishing a new base in a new land entirely, so you get more of that interpersonal connection going on

You've got your cartographers, scouting the lands, making maps, and discovering new resources
The haggard blacksmith trying to recreate a charge blade of legend if they could just find the right metal with the right properties to handle it
Ecologists sleuthing after all the cute obsidian baby Rathlings in the name of science and getting stuck in horrible predicaments constantly
Still some Hunters who keep the peace and play bodyguard on missions, because some are good and someone has to save the gd nerd all the time
A Leader-and-parttime-chef directing everyone's efforts for proper base building and maintaining morale
And an overexcited A-Lister who's been with the crew since the 2nd Fleet but is kind of forgetful now and always confuses what story they're telling midway through. "So anyway, we had finally cornered the Lavasioth at the mouth of the lava river..." "Wait, wasn't this about a Mizutsune in the forest???" "... So anyway, we had finally gathered enough bugs to make a trap..."
Sorojin's Labyrinth