Sites You Want To See

pronounsshe/her
32written posts
mimaearned bits
offlinecurrently
mima
mima Avatar
kei nanjo buys oregano from yukino for $57 an ounce
fuck it i'm not really picky. can i please have an oc-based persona site... at all? i'd kill for an original setting and concept but i'll take anything at this point.

i don't wanna play the canons. there are like 12 panfandom sites i can do that on already with any castmate(s) i could dream of. i wanna play my own loser with a mythological figure stand powered by friendship.

bonus points if i can be a robot because my anti-shadow suppression weapon character gets 0 love.

(i keep going back and forth on making one but i do also have other priorities...)
matope swamp
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

i'm not gonna lie -- I'm kind of into the whole greek gods/demi-gods thing.

Except, there's one twist.

They don't know they are the actual personification of these beings, and only awaken to their powers much like a magical girl/boy/kid, in order to defeat the "evil" or "darker" gods/demi-gods that mostly remember everything about their past lives.
pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
I started watching I'm Standing on a Million Lives, and it'd honestly be such a neat site concept??

Slice-of-life in some major city yet then everyone gets transported to another world to complete a series of tasks within the time limit before returning. The quest would likely need to be expanded upon as the number of characters grow, perhaps with random teams being assigned to complete a certain task, allowing different characters to rp together each time.

Character classes are randomized with additional classes stacking on top after reaching a certain rank. Revival is a thing unless in a position where they would immediately die again, plus the stakes of "if everyone dies, you actually die," which would likely never happen unless doing a giant boss fight involving the whole site.

Complete the quest and return home like you never left in the first place, only for years to pass in the other world by the time the next quest happens.

I'd be down for it.
26written posts
Skyfatherearned bits
offlinecurrently
Skyfather
Skyfather Avatar
I am split.

God knows Age of Calamity has me not just craving, but y e a r n i n g, l o n g i n g for a Zelda RP man with claimable spots and all that for champions and leaders and hell maybe even a spot for the hero, whoever he/she may be.

But...

I also just feel like a freeform Hunter X Hunter site could be so much more unique and fun and ugh, Nen is just such a good power system, that concept alone deserves an entire site, and lord have mercy, I am shounen-starved rn...
last edit on Dec 6, 2020 5:08:35 GMT by Skyfather
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
Magic the Gathering but set in Ravnica the City of Guilds. Izzet mad scientist, Dimir agents spreading rumors throughout the city, Golgari assassins eliminating targets. It all sounds amazing.
last edit on Dec 6, 2020 9:45:01 GMT by Mouse
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
Mouse Avatar
Magic the Gathering but set in Ravnica the City of Guilds. Izzet mad scientist, Dimir agents spreading rumors throughout the city, Golgari assassins eliminating targets. It all sounds amazing.

Not a site but they turned it into an official D&D setting. Had a lot of fun running some players through the Undercity. Anyway it has a lot of good city maps that could be handy for a site if someone did make this.
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/them
981written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I'm still craving the D&D stuff because I don't have anyone to play with because people are either too busy or in the "wrong" timezone ;; (I tried DMing once but it's waaaaaaay too overwhelming for me so it's not like I can easily set up my own group :/)

so uhhhhhhh does anyone happen to be working on D&D kind of site?
take it easy.
aliascae
pronounsshe/her
534written posts
caeearned bits
offlinecurrently
cae
Part of the Furniture
cae Avatar
let's live our lives heroically / let's live our lives with style
want a space site...like a space horror site (?)

i don't know what i'm trying to say but i do know it's basic.

basically...life shenanigans on a space station, and dealing with aliens / colonizing (invading?) foreign planets. maybe as the plot advances players unlock new planets (boards) to explore...i just wanna play a wise-cracking mechanic, i guess
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
cae Avatar
want a space site...like a space horror site (?)

i don't know what i'm trying to say but i do know it's basic.

basically...life shenanigans on a space station, and dealing with aliens / colonizing (invading?) foreign planets. maybe as the plot advances players unlock new planets (boards) to explore...i just wanna play a wise-cracking mechanic, i guess
Man THIS...I've had a space station scientist character stuck in my head living there rent free for AGES and nowhere to put him...
aliasNyx
pronounsshe / her
129written posts
avanearned bits
offlinecurrently
avan
avan Avatar
she's the wicked witch of the EAST bro

i know it's been mentioned so many times before but i would love an percy jackson rp. i want one so bad. i just don't have the time to make and mod one myself, though i'd be more than happy to help with coding or something.