pronounsshe/her
32written posts
mimaearned bits
offlinecurrently
mima
mima Avatar
kei nanjo buys oregano from yukino for $57 an ounce
niall Avatar
Something based of Shin Megami Tensei... Mainline or Persona. idc. I just like my pokemon with demons.

i've always had the craving (and have the basic plot thought out) for a roleplay that starts out as an innocent Persona roleplay and either gradually gets more and more fucked up and demonic or just undergoes a massive apocalypse a couple months in and rapidly shifts to something more megaten-esque

problem is i've never really ran a site before, neither has my other admin, and i have NO IDEA how jcink skinning or any of that stuff works at all.
matope swamp
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
mima Avatar
niall Avatar
Something based of Shin Megami Tensei... Mainline or Persona. idc. I just like my pokemon with demons.
i've always had the craving (and have the basic plot thought out) for a roleplay that starts out as an innocent Persona roleplay and either gradually gets more and more fucked up and demonic or just undergoes a massive apocalypse a couple months in and rapidly shifts to something more megaten-esque

problem is i've never really ran a site before, neither has my other admin, and i have NO IDEA how jcink skinning or any of that stuff works at all.
Honestly, that would be an awesome idea. Going from something more persona based to something more megaten-esque and being a site wide event. Honestly, I can see it getting some more attention with P5 Strikers, SMT: Nocturne, and (hopefully) SMT V coming out this year. 

Mostly in the same boat as you two with skinning (trying to teach myself some coding first), but totally wouldn't mind throwing ideas around with you two in PMs or discord if you'd like. 
last edit on Jan 6, 2021 6:17:45 GMT by Deleted
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,496written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i fear you: your silence, your blindness. see what you want to see!
niall Avatar
mima Avatar

Honestly, that would be an awesome idea. Going from something more persona based to something more megaten-esque and being a site wide event. Honestly, I can see it getting some more attention with P5 Strikers, SMT: Nocturne, and (hopefully) SMT V coming out this year. 

Mostly in the same boat as you two with skinning (trying to teach myself some coding first), but totally wouldn't mind throwing ideas around with you two in PMs or discord if you'd like. 

Depending on how egregiously slowly you guys don't mind being to get this started (current circumstances make it a bit impossible to dedicate much time at all to RP, but who knows what the future holds?), this sounds like it's 500000% up my alley, and when I can, I'd love to put the work in to make this a reality!

pronounsshe/her
32written posts
mimaearned bits
offlinecurrently
mima
mima Avatar
kei nanjo buys oregano from yukino for $57 an ounce
pharaoh leap Avatar
niall Avatar

Depending on how egregiously slowly you guys don't mind being to get this started (current circumstances make it a bit impossible to dedicate much time at all to RP, but who knows what the future holds?), this sounds like it's 500000% up my alley, and when I can, I'd love to put the work in to make this a reality!

Slowness isn’t at all a bother, and I’d be super happy to have the help! If anyone wants to hit me up on discord about it my handle is Mima#7017. I’ll probably make a group DM or perhaps a small server later?

Or you can PM me here if that’s easier!
matope swamp
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
687written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Mouse Avatar
Are there any Mistborn rp sites out there? If not, there really should be.
dude. yes. please. someone give us scadrial, it has SO MUCH potential.

also on another note, i decided to watch an episode of totally spies earlier and yknow what? an rp with a spy-based premise could be fun. let's go all james bond, mission impossible, what have you. 

coming soon.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,702written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
CEL Avatar
dude. yes. please. someone give us scadrial, it has SO MUCH potential.

Ahhh! I'm so glad I'm not the only who agrees. I've only recently gotten into the series but it's so great. The magic system and world Sanderson has for his setting is fantastic.
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
touka Avatar
A Lore Omplyus-esque setting (aka a modern Greek gods & goddesses). I think I've only seen like... one mythology forum in my time here in the rp community which is kinda strange given it's been so long!
quietly shuffles old site wizz and i have been poking at under the rug
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
LOL how about an RP using those dragons from dragcave or whatever it is. Those clickable dragons. You choose an egg, put it in your signature and have people click it. RP out the stages as it grows. And when it is fully grown, give it some cool abilities or idk. xD

coming soon.
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
onlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
LOL how about an RP using those dragons from dragcave or whatever it is. Those clickable dragons. You choose an egg, put it in your signature and have people click it. RP out the stages as it grows. And when it is fully grown, give it some cool abilities or idk. xD
Oh wow I love this idea I'd actually be tempted to make this happen or help...