write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

always craving a harvest moon x stardew valley-esque slice of life site in a small town.

I miss them. I want to play a fire mage who also runs a coffee shop, or a selkie who doesn't know her true heritage, just trying to become a nurse.

Don't tell me you guys don't miss the slice-of-life character-driven chemistry, with a dash of the supernatural.

EDIT. I've actually decided to bring back my own slice of life harvest-moon inspired site : )
last edit on Jan 17, 2021 17:20:17 GMT by Deleted
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
...i just wanna rp catboys and be a basic bitch. warriors rp but with an urban setting and kemonomimi instead

I just reread A Terrified teacher in Ghoul School, and it makes me side eye the yokai reform school site i have sitting to the side. someone manifest it without me having to do any work onz i miss having energy

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
kappaccino Avatar
...i just wanna rp catboys and be a basic bitch. warriors rp but with an urban setting and kemonomimi instead

Okay this idea is so good though omfg...There's a lot you could do with this concept...The clans but they're street gangs? Galaxy brain.
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
kappaccino Avatar

No joke? No joke. I have a bunch of personified Warriors lore written up. If you, or anyone else wanted to use it - you're even welcome to pick and choose what stuff you wanna use or ditch - I am 100% willing to offer it up. I had an ITCH and started up a li'l private thing, but it didn't end up going very far (my fault, hopefully not the fault of the lore itself, sdfjklhdfjhds). Just lemme know and I'll send the link - and if anyone does decide to use it, I'd love to see where it gets used! :O
aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
283written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
pharaoh leap Avatar
No joke? No joke. I have a bunch of personified Warriors lore written up. If you, or anyone else wanted to use it - you're even welcome to pick and choose what stuff you wanna use or ditch - I am 100% willing to offer it up. I had an ITCH and started up a li'l private thing, but it didn't end up going very far (my fault, hopefully not the fault of the lore itself, sdfjklhdfjhds). Just lemme know and I'll send the link - and if anyone does decide to use it, I'd love to see where it gets used! :o

i really wanna see...! but just because i'm nosey and it sounds really fun. however, as of now I just dont have any confidence in being able to run sites or try and learn how to skin competently. at least not until I get this stupid jaw/TMJ situation fixed. honestly hoping my brain will explode back into activity once i'm pain free.

catboy/catgirl serotonin.... i want it...

i'd be willing to help anyone who wanted to pick it up!!

pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
kappaccino Avatar

cat. CAT...CATBOYS

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
kappaccino Avatar

No joke? No joke. I have a bunch of personified Warriors lore written up. If you, or anyone else wanted to use it - you're even welcome to pick and choose what stuff you wanna use or ditch - I am 100% willing to offer it up. I had an ITCH and started up a li'l private thing, but it didn't end up going very far (my fault, hopefully not the fault of the lore itself, sdfjklhdfjhds). Just lemme know and I'll send the link - and if anyone does decide to use it, I'd love to see where it gets used! :o
UHM...So I don't want to 100% COMMIT to this? Because IDK if I'd end up DOING IT, but I am actually super interested in potentially making this happen, so I would love to see what lore you had in mind!
25written posts
macaronearned bits
offlinecurrently
macaron
macaron Avatar
Young exorcists going to special cram schools. Some drop out of HS to focus on exorcism, others stop attending cram schools because their two lives overlap too much. Also in the midst of fighting evil spirits, they have to do rituals and prepare the last banquets to send off the ghosts/spirits into the afterlife. Except some of them keep nagging about the lack of cooking skills and won’t eat.

Also this short story’s plot (kinda a spoiler if you want to read The Ancient Magus’ Bride: The Golden Yarn) :
There’s a strong current of horror running through the stories in The Golden Yarn. It’s most present in Jun’ichi Fujisaku’s “The Man Who Hungered for Trees,” in which the assistant to a genius video game programmer uncovers the sinister roots of his supervisor’s talent. The programmer makes small blood sacrifices to the spirits of marijuana bushes in exchange for energy and inspiration, but the plants are hungry for larger prey. As you might imagine, this doesn’t end well for anyone involved.

i guess i really miss dark settings

214written posts
✦ MADearned bits
offlinecurrently
✦ MAD
✦ MAD Avatar
macaron Avatar
Young exorcists going to special cram schools. Some drop out of HS to focus on exorcism, others stop attending cram schools because their two lives overlap too much. Also in the midst of fighting evil spirits, they have to do rituals and prepare the last banquets to send off the ghosts/spirits into the afterlife. Except some of them keep nagging about the lack of cooking skills and won’t eat.

[nospaces]

-grabby hands- Can I has pls?