Sites You Want To See

121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
deyja Avatar
Tyler Avatar
Funnily enough, I've actually got a half-finished one I've been considering completing.
Should complete it. Don't let your dreams be dreams!

Also, some people on page 132 of this thread had started on one. Haven't seen any updates though. DM me ya discord if you plan to finish up the site though.
I'll keep you in the loop! I've been feeling like making a new site recently, so I think I might be pulling it out here in short order!
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
Silky! Avatar
Im craving something superheroey.
superpowers never go out of style tbh.

i'd always prefer original to BNHA/MHA or a Marvel/DC deal though. i can't hold it together for academia's goofy powers or marvel/DCs lack of coherent power system LMAO. 20 different excuses for the same power like HOLD ON IM LOST.
the narrative
aliasCel, Nightlock
pronounsShe/They
703written posts
CELearned bits
offlinecurrently
CEL
Part of the Furniture
CEL Avatar
mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Silky! Avatar
Im craving something superheroey.

someone give me a site with the vibe and setting of The Boys or give me death
last edit on Jan 25, 2021 20:33:11 GMT by CEL

coming soon.
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
I want a blood battlefront blockade forum. I want to go insane with my ideas and not feel strange, because in that world insane is just completely normal.

and if someone doesn't do it, I can and will make Hellsalem's Lot a thing. The only thing stopping me is my grade shit level of forum creation knowledge.
last edit on Jan 26, 2021 15:46:14 GMT by dijit.exe
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
My kingdom for a Dragon Age roleplay that:
1) doesn't follow ANY of the games, seriously I've played them but I hate being stuck in the game plotlines like most DA sites are. No shade because those sites are great, I just like the breathing room that a site with an original plot or backstory would allow..
2) Lets me use screenshots and images of my characters from the game as face claims? Seriously the game has a fairly decent character creator lemme use it!

I've found sites that are one or the other, never both...
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar

If you want my list hmu. I think I have all the currently active forum RPs on it in the RWBY fandom. We're not exactly big anymore but there's a couple long runners left along with sporadic new ones.
___

With the new arc in Hardcore Leveling Warrior my thirst for a site in that setting grows and grows. The intermixing of IRL danger danger sections with shounen in-game OP main character stuff is great.
last edit on Feb 1, 2021 1:42:54 GMT by wolfe
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,237written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
maybe it's my tiny peanut brain talking but....... i'd be so feral for a site concept that's based around taking canons and adapting them to fit into the overall site setting

i just think it would be a super neat twist to just "modern fantasy site, you have the genshin impact boys as a hunter's society, zuko's over here being a fire-breathing dragon with his chaos friends, naruto's team 7 are all youtubers now, and okay fine the yugioh group are largely untouched but it's fine they're not really breaking the setting being pro duelists anyway"

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Kuroya Avatar
maybe it's my tiny peanut brain talking but....... i'd be so feral for a site concept that's based around taking canons and adapting them to fit into the overall site setting

i just think it would be a super neat twist to just "modern fantasy site, you have the genshin impact boys as a hunter's society, zuko's over here being a fire-breathing dragon with his chaos friends, naruto's team 7 are all youtubers now, and okay fine the yugioh group are largely untouched but it's fine they're not really breaking the setting being pro duelists anyway"
Man I'm gonna slap a big ole SECONDING to this one? I love adapting canons to different settings in that specific sort of way and I've never seen a panfandom take that route? It'd be such a refreshing change of pace.