pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar
jaaadddee Avatar
wuxia / imperial chinese based kinda like poppy wars, the eon trilogy etc-

or a fae roleplay based off stuff like true blood, wicked lovely series, folk of the air series, a court of thorns and roses series, etc etc.

oR a dragonrider-esque high/dark fantasy roleplay...
we have something coming up with a few elements of this! 
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Need a college RP but like heavy-handed on the dark academia aesthetic, cryptids and things in the forest you don't talk about, everyone is a little bit off, a little strange. The school is an old castle in Scotland, the teachers have been teaching there for longer than anyone can remember and students who are sent to the headmaster's office come back haunted. Maybe magic school but I think just a really off-putting weird school in general sounds fun.

EDIT: I don't have the umph to create/run this site by myself but I have a lot of purchased Jcink skins and would be down to help someone else run it hmu!
last edit on Jun 12, 2021 0:47:09 GMT by Coyote
aliasrico, holly
pronounsshe/her, they/them
85written posts
ricochetearned bits
offlinecurrently
ricochet
ricochet Avatar
you say, "how can you love me this way?" i say, "it's easy but i can't explain"
giga Avatar
I know people have said this before but animanga sandbox rp please. My entire kingdom for a chill sandbox community where people can just write and do whatever (人ゝд∩)
i'm on this :eyes: like in production rn
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,786written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
ricochet Avatar
giga Avatar
I know people have said this before but animanga sandbox rp please. My entire kingdom for a chill sandbox community where people can just write and do whatever (人ゝд∩)

Would love to see it - was setting one up with pals way back when before it hit a snag + covid.

In sites I would like to see, idk, something *magical* like the 5000th warrior cat site but hear me out - the ability to make the dumbest names possible, like worse than canon.

but in less joking news, something with Scrubs/medical comedy flair.
pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Neko Avatar
ricochet Avatar
Would love to see it - was setting one up with pals way back when before it hit a snag + covid.

In sites I would like to see, idk, something *magical* like the 5000th warrior cat site but hear me out - the ability to make the dumbest names possible, like worse than canon.

but in less joking news, something with Scrubs/medical comedy flair.
Lemme make my cat named Smokeweed or Morningwood, or Mountaindew YOU COWARDS. 

Ahem, medical comedy would be so fun?
aliasmany - just ask!
pronounsShe/They
203written posts
eulalieearned bits
offlinecurrently
eulalie
eulalie Avatar
Let the mighty be humbled.
I know I am going to have to wait until we get the game in November.

I wanted a persona site, but man, nah, man... I want something based off SMT V. Too bad our information is like... nothing right now. :'D
aliasnone
pronounsshe/her
70written posts
vayuearned bits
offlinecurrently
vayu
vayu Avatar

flattery Avatar
jaaadddee Avatar
wuxia / imperial chinese based kinda like poppy wars, the eon trilogy etc-
seconded

not exactly wuxia / imperial china, but we do have a fantasy roleplay set in a feudal era with clans clashing and court intrigue is definitely something you can bring in through plot hooks and personal plots!
last edit on Jun 17, 2021 2:46:54 GMT by vayu
pronounsshe + her(s)
209written posts
(hoekage)earned bits
offlinecurrently
(hoekage)
(hoekage) Avatar
Do forgive me I've seen the treasure's in the bloom but right now I'm just not strong enough for you
yung ecchi Avatar
Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones Game of Thrones—

let's get this shit poppin p l z 👏🏻🍾💥