aliasLuxu, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
308written posts
Galeforceearned bits
offlinecurrently
Galeforce
Galeforce Avatar
here be lions.
a kingdom hearts hearts site not held back by the ridiculously strict plotline in a unique yet still wholly "kingdom heartsy" setting. one where "original canons" (ie; Sora, and co) don't overshadow ocs and other "lesser canons" (ie; Disney and Final Fantasy ones) and allows certain characters exist without the need of canon events to happen (ie; namine, roxas, xion). KEYBLADES BEING EARNED! I seriously miss doing dive to hearts, man.

Disney villains being a threat again. For the love of god no Master Xehanort or Master of Masters! Let Xemnas and Ansem be separate unrelated villains, please! I just want the feeling of "old school" kingdom hearts sites back where the plots were created by the community just rping and somehow small events turned into worlds spanning sagas! ALSO LET US PLAY GHIBLI CANONS! D:<
last edit on Sept 16, 2021 17:59:50 GMT by Galeforce
pronounsThey/Them, He/Him
35written posts
Combo Breakerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Combo Breaker
Combo Breaker Avatar
I am the defender of freedom.
League of Legends RP.

It kinda ends up like FE RP with faction vs faction stuff but LoR has given the setting a lot of interesting lore outside of the minuscule MOBA stuff. Also, OC skins sound like a dumb kind of fun.
aliasmiddy, midnight
pronounsShe/Her
662written posts
NIGHTBLOOMearned bits
offlinecurrently
NIGHTBLOOM
Part of the Furniture
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
so it goes.
Mouse Avatar
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Some sort of mech RP. Gundam, Zoids, maybe Pacific Rim. ;-;

HELL YEAAAAHHHHHH

I actually just took my models out of storage so I have Burning Gundam and Fuunsaiki on my shelf again. ;w;

coming soon.
540written posts
Sharpearned bits
offlinecurrently
Sharp
Part of the Furniture
Sharp Avatar
I like big fonts and I cannot lie
NIGHTBLOOM Avatar
Some sort of mech RP. Gundam, Zoids, maybe Pacific Rim. ;-;

This gundam site has been near the top of the animangads affiliates for a long time, probably a few years. I have never really looked into them but they seem to have stable activity at least.