pronounshe/him
65written posts
lancelotearned bits
offlinecurrently
lancelot
lancelot Avatar
i (try to) draw
mellow♡ Avatar
sci-fi. space station, exploring the stars, mecha battles. one of these things. any of these things. all of these things! it would be nice to see a change from the magical/fantasy/horror trends.

can't help but notice it's been a minute since i saw a fresh pokemon site. i would love to see a pokemon university or sol forum. i've had my fill of solo wild threads, ngl. xD

ooooooh !!!! i have this idea of a pokemon university rp semi-inspired by harry potter where students get to choose a partner pokemon and they will choose the career path they want to take (as coordinator, breeder, trainer, gym leaders, etc) with a little bit of conflict/drama here and there, i just dont think i can do it ahsjdhajkdha but it sure does sound fun!!!
pronounsShe/Her
59written posts
yorozuyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
yorozuya
yorozuya Avatar
mintiee Avatar
flare Avatar
if its any help, i know of one that's close to being done but u didnt hear from me u_u
hahaha didn't hear what ??

If i see one or ahem This One ship shape and ready 2 go, nothing in this world can stop me from going absolute feral
last edit on Nov 16, 2021 21:49:09 GMT by yorozuya
ewww you've been rping for years? get a life bestie lmao
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
lancelot Avatar
mellow♡ Avatar
sci-fi. space station, exploring the stars, mecha battles. one of these things. any of these things. all of these things! it would be nice to see a change from the magical/fantasy/horror trends.

can't help but notice it's been a minute since i saw a fresh pokemon site. i would love to see a pokemon university or sol forum. i've had my fill of solo wild threads, ngl. xD
ooooooh !!!! i have this idea of a pokemon university rp semi-inspired by harry potter where students get to choose a partner pokemon and they will choose the career path they want to take (as coordinator, breeder, trainer, gym leaders, etc) with a little bit of conflict/drama here and there, i just dont think i can do it ahsjdhajkdha but it sure does sound fun!!!

I will now join your site
241written posts
The Lawearned bits
offlinecurrently
The Law
The Law Avatar
Speaking of Battle Royales, I've always been curious as to see how an RP whose overarching plot is centered around a tournament (think something like either Kengan Ashura/Omega, Killing Bites, or Record of Ragnarok, etc.) would play out. I think it'd be rad if it's basically an OC-enabled panfandom; but the premise is basically a multiversal tournament. I'd like to think such a RP works best if it's semi-private and has a definite beginning and end. Like, at the start there's a public sign-up phase where characters come from all over the multiverse to participate (willingly or otherwise), but once the tournament plot kicks off, the site goes semi-private. I.e. Still accepting member registrations, but player characters who didn't sign up IC for the tournament can't participate in that plot. Then once the tournament plot reaches its conclusion, the site becomes private and stops accepting registrations. But existing members can still log in to say, wrap up their individual character arcs and whatnot.
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,101written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar

Id love to try my hand at a fma site but I'd be worried, despite how popular it was, that a site would be way too niche t.t

Some kind of au with new rules for how the world works would be Hella cool but even more niche
last edit on Nov 24, 2021 18:41:15 GMT by Phantasm
41written posts
nerdboyearned bits
offlinecurrently
nerdboy
nerdboy Avatar
Phantasm Avatar
Id love to try my hand at a fma site but I'd be worried, despite how popular it was, that a site would be way too niche t.t

Some kind of au with new rules for how the world works would be Hella cool but even more niche
I feel like FMA is one of those shows/mangas that stuck with people. I feel like it would be tricky to put into a text base RP though. 
pronounsShe/Her
42written posts
Frizbeeearned bits
offlinecurrently
Frizbee
Frizbee Avatar
nerdboy Avatar
Frizbee Avatar
Horizon Zero Dawn... just that whole game was *chef kiss*

no but seriously please hit me up if this is/can be a thing 
Omg I would LOVE this rp. Be pretty interesting of an RP to pull off

I did try and make one a few years ago! It didn't last very long after opening, I don't think the premise was very popular but I still dream and look back on it fondly :') 

valiant hearts: an au dragon age rpg