What made you Proud Recently?

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Okay don't laugh. But after all these years of Skin Building.. Theme Creating. I've done it! I have finally figured out how the heck to make a Hover Miniprofile. Granted 'am 100% certain probably it wasn't the normal way... then nothing I ever make is. BUT I did it. IT HOVERS! It works, Link is useable. HURRAH! 

Side note: I know how to make Hovers.... Just.. for whatever reason Miniprofile wouldn't work for me, not even when desperately trying to use the Plugin.

WHOOP!

last edit on Jun 21, 2019 4:37:41 GMT by Ginger
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
firstly, congrats ! that's amazing!

secondly, i made a skin and i actually like it. a monumental moment for me, honestly as normally i hate everything i do. it's taken me a long time to remember that i need to enjoy my work, whatever that may be, and not anyone else.
last edit on Jun 30, 2019 15:57:45 GMT by Deleted
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,786written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
I did a reply in 25 minutes which had an excellent reading level. 0-0 The writing lunatic inside me is extremely happy. I'm usually quite slow with replies.

ic for a dystopian fantasy role-play
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Played my first official session of DnD tonight, and I didn't clam up awkwardly due to my shyness, even in a group of people I'm only kind of familiar with. I actually got everyone to bust out laughing not once, but twice with my idiot character's antics. Mission accomplished. 👏
446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
Super smoothly just ran an event by ignoring all the procedures/stipulations I'm used to dealing with in previous sites and basically rearranging how I did it to work with the resources I had.

The team-up thread where all 4 event threads came together was the quickest I've ever seen a group thread go because everyone was so hype. It's been really fun to make previously rejected and derided ideas succeed and succeed hard, because it proves I was on the right track in the past before I got bullied off of it.
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^

that's amazing, wolfe! it's always great to be vindicated after your ideas are scoffed at. it's great that people were super hyped, too. that's half of the work there! when people are hyped and practically buzzing in their seats, it makes events so much more fun!
praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
820written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
so i just finished writing all the summer prompts (which in itself makes me super proud b/c i'm usually shit at finishing these sort of things?? like idk the procrastination is strong in me.)

but anyway, i decided to total up the wc b/c i knew i had written some long shit and i was curious as how much that amounted to and it was about 19k? which is... um... ok i know a lot of people write way more than that, but idk, it's just... i'm someone who in the past has barely been able to write 2k in two months. it took me upwards of a month to write 6k recently. the fact that i wrote 19k in a month in a half is just...

idk i probably sound like i'm bragging, but i'm genuinely just so proud of myself that i was able to write so much. i've just never been good at applying myself to things. even things i enjoy! so the fact that i was able to this time, esp for a month, really just... makes me glow in happiness? idk, i'm just glad to know that i'm still improving.
pronounsShe/Her
44written posts
rafflesiaearned bits
offlinecurrently
rafflesia
rafflesia Avatar
I actually took the first step and walked a mile today. It's the first time I've genuinely taken a long walk outside of my apartment in the year I've lived here, and I'm really proud of myself for it. Normally my introversion keeps me locked inside, but not today!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW