Need a Map-out/Drawing of a Header Idea

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
TLR;; I just Need somebody to Draw/Map-out Rough Draft an idea for a Header to code. NOT TO CODE.

I'm not sure what to title this, or if even anyone will read it. But I Code skins/themes whatnot and I can make the boards, the threads, the profile, etc etc. Easy Pesy Design wise. The 1 Thing I struggle with is Designing the Forum Header.  You Do Not need to code anything, I just Need Ideas of What to code. {Due to amateur skills I CANNOT promise the header will match perfectly with your design, as well I may see something and change it up... But I just need something to start with.. Just an idea where to get started.} This is Where you come In, I need somebody to Draw or Map-out a RoughDraft for a header to code.

Here is the Main Forum body, Note: I am actually Coding 2 Skins at once for a site. Light and Dark. So Users can swap between them... Your colors don't matter, just the Outline... I can change the colors out to make them fit better.

The Header Themes are...
Dark - Quilting  {Like Interlacing, Threads.}

Light - Summer Vacation  {Seaside, Forests, etc.}

Both can Look exactly the same, i'll just Tweak it to make it "feel" different.

If you need Images for ideas...

Dark Preview

Light Theme

[/div]
last edit on Jun 24, 2019 18:33:30 GMT by Ginger
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.