write a reply

what do you look for in (premade) skins?

pronounsShe, Her
128written posts
punkiearned bits
offlinecurrently
punki
punki Avatar
all of this mess is just my attempt to know the worth of my life; made of precious metals inside
Hello hello, everyone. I'll admit, my question has ulterior motives; right now I'm working on a new premade skin despite the ten thousand other things I could/should be doing and may or may not be juggling at the same time, and I've hit that point where I need to figure out what, exactly, I'm putting in the header... and tbh, my default decision is usually something along the lines of EVERYTHING, but that's also kind of mentally taxing, and I'm tired of guessing what the heck the community wants??

SO, my question to all of you, what kinds of skin functionality are you looking for? You can vote (pick as many choices as you like) in the poll above, and you can also drop comments below. Also, what kinds of functions do you think you could do without? And feel free to mention it if there's something I'm missing/should add in my poll choices!

And also, if you don't necessarily want to talk about premades, I'm totally down for hearing about what kinds of features you like seeing in skins in general.

I would appreciate anyone and everyone's input and discussion very very much. <3

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW