Beta Testers Wanted - ancient egyptian mythos rp

pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
[attr="class","flobio"]
[attr="class","flobiotext"]As I grow closer to finishing up the skin, I realize that I am definitely going to need other admins to help run with the site. Coding/skinning/graphics knowledge NOT required, though I certainly won't turn you down if you can do them.

[break][break]

So what is the site? You can find a link to more info about it in my sig, though to sum it up, Senet is an original fantasy rp inspired by Ancient Egyptian mythology where the Egyptian gods inhabit human bodies. [break][break]

The site is hosted on JCINK.

[break][break]

You wouldn't need to do much right now. Just help look over the site and make sure everything is in order as I continue to work on the skin. Once it opens, typical admin duties will apply though it won't open for awhile.

[break][break]

Contact me on Discord (Cyan#7000) or PM if interested!

[googlefont=Lora][nospaces]
[newclass=.flobio]width: 350px;background: #fafafa;color: #2b2b2b;padding: 50px 50px 35px;border: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #dedede;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flobiotext]font-family: Lora, serif;font-size: 13px;line-height: 175%;text-align: justify;padding-bottom: 25px;border-bottom: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #dedede;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flobiomon]width: 345px;margin-top: 10px;text-align: center;word-spacing: 10px;overflow: auto;height: 20px;padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flobiomontext]font-family: fira mono, mono;line-height: 170%;font-size: 8px;text-align: justify;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 500;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 3, 2019 2:20:06 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
[attr="class","flobio"]
[attr="class","flobiotext"]Site is finally done! I'm now bumping this to give an update that we are now looking for beta testers for a closed beta of the site.

[break][break]

During the closed beta, you're free to make a character and even start rping, but you gotta help me and let me know what needs to be changed. Any spelling errors, wonky wording, grammar, etc. Along with general input on the site.

[break][break]

Edit: Positions closed, thanks! [break][break]

Contact me on Discord (Cyan#7000) or PM if interested!

[googlefont=Lora][nospaces]
[newclass=.flobio]width: 350px;background: #fafafa;color: #2b2b2b;padding: 50px 50px 35px;border: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #dedede;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flobiotext]font-family: Lora, serif;font-size: 13px;line-height: 175%;text-align: justify;padding-bottom: 25px;border-bottom: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #dedede;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flobiomon]width: 345px;margin-top: 10px;text-align: center;word-spacing: 10px;overflow: auto;height: 20px;padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.flobiomontext]font-family: fira mono, mono;line-height: 170%;font-size: 8px;text-align: justify;text-transform: uppercase;font-weight: 500;[/newclass]
last edit on Sept 3, 2019 17:15:49 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀