Assassin Creed Original RP [Crossover Poll]

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar

I've been playing AC: Black Flag and each time I pick up the video game remote I have all these ideas for how to host Animus Historical events, the whole God Wars over human slavery, The artifacts, and certain humans have unique abilities.. Basically whole site of mechanics relating to Assassin Creed besides the "play only in this era" I want it less limiting and vast relating to how Templars have evolved over time to be in this world of technology manipulating everything like genetics in fruit to ruin creativity.. or Crazy Insane puzzles in certain Threads at certain times of the day activated through various means.   basically I want a Successful fun Assassin Creed roleplay.

THE PROBLEM.  I have addiction to take things and combine them.. Like changing the Setting to a Pokemon world so that they bond with a singular pokemon to complete these things in a pokemon kingdom setting... Or like case of Magical Girls, their lives are related to past magical girls with their gift [Sisterhood instead of Brotherhood]... or maybe Kingdom Hearts somehow rather than keyblade Wars its actually Templars manipulating Darkness rather than the artifacts... or Hell Throw Gods and mythologies into there, Go wild with Demigods with super abilities and the Gods being aliens of First race.... or or Legend of Zelda set with these kingdoms facing one another and couple descendants are gifted from the gods of their world.... Just.. HELP ME decide what would catch people's attention.. What seems the most interesting thing... Or just leave Assassin Creed alone, its a Dead forum type never lifts off.. And combining will just kill the other fandom....

Please Post below commentary or ideas.. or "Screw off Ginger" that works too, nod nod.

Dark Empress
aliasYuki
pronounsshe/her
398written posts
Empress Yukiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Empress Yuki
Empress Yuki Avatar
Do you think we can be just like you?
God no, pls dont combine two fandom together, it will ruin the premise.

Well unless if u can come up with a good balance between the two of them, then i guess i'm fine with it?

Otherwise, my vote is just to be on purely assassin's creed and its political/assassination shenanigans.

Oh and their tendency to use historical figures too.
last edit on Aug 30, 2019 1:48:35 GMT by Empress Yuki
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i don't know jack shit 'bout assassin creed, so i can't really give an opinion on that. :sob:

and also here to piggyback off yuki, but i agree. combining two fandoms is a no-no. taboo. a sin. an abomination. unless you can make it work, but that's a rare ass case/gamble. vote is no.