write a reply

Finally Posting

pronounsHe/Him
4written posts
Hunterearned bits
offlinecurrently
Hunter
Hunter Avatar
Hello All! My name is Adam, but I prefer to go by Hunter(very old alias) or Roku online. I have been a lurking member here for a little over a year and am finally deciding to post up an introduction. In truth I haven't really been an active member of a forum for over four years because of personal life things but am really hoping to get back into role playing again. 

With that said, I figured I'd start by posting on the resource forum that I happen to browse most frequently in search of inspiration and pretty things. I've been doing text based role playing for a long time, and enjoy being both the player as well as the game master. Despite my hiatus I have still managed to do quite a bit of casual writing on my own and have been tweaking an original world for the better part of three years now which I hope to one day develop into a site(in truth, I don't think it'll ever be done though lol). My personal and work life doesn't afford me much time to actively write and even if that's just an excuse for not realizing it I'm sticking to the story. 

I have developed a bad habit of avoiding casual conversations as of late, even online, so I'm going to make an honest effort to pop in and chat here from time to time. If you see me lurking please don't hesitate to reach out to me and make me engage! 

If you want to know anything else about me ask away! 
last edit on Sept 29, 2019 21:01:21 GMT by Hunter