A new person looking for a reply based thread template!

1written post
nobleartisanearned bits
offlinecurrently
nobleartisan
nobleartisan Avatar
Hello! 
I’ll just get straight to the point. I’m a writer and am doing so roleplay on the side for inspiration! I’m looking for a reply based template for this character: i.imgur.com/DnV5gJu.jpg 
Platform: Probards 
Colour scheme:  preferably utilising these hex codes as colour:   4D3E75 And A4B2B9 
Layout and overall look/ feel: I want it be representative of the character. So something like this www.reddit.com/r/Persona5/comments/b70m1b/this_has_been_going_around_a_bit_so_i_decided_to/ but in the hex code colours mentioned above. The actual layout would look something akin to this: pixel-perfect.boards.net/thread/568/kings-queens-large-image-template
Im not too great with coding, especially pro boards wise so if there’s a better, or more simple way to do this I’d be very happy to accept that was well! 
as for payment, I’m a writer by trade and would happily create a piece for you of varying length depending on exactly how complicated accomplishing something like this would be. Hope to hear from you soon! 
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.