ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly
[attr="id","default"][attr="class","kyogre"]
[attr="class","kyogre-wrapper"]
[attr="class","kyogre-post"]look what's back! it's PIXEL PERFECT SECRET SANTA 2019! everyone should be familiar with the basic concept, but in case you aren't, secret santa is a community event in which participants will make and receive gifts for others. the catch is, you don't know who will make a gift for you!

TO PARTICIPATE, copy the code below and fill it out in a reply to this thread. keep in mind that the more overall details that you can offer, the more likely it is that your secret santa will be able to craft up a gift for you that you'll enjoy! there's a main category for specific things you'd like as well as some general interests and things that you'd be able to make for someone else! this is meant to be an event that anyone can participate in no matter what their individual skills may be, so spare no detail of things that you'd love to receive!

NEW THIS YEAR we're also asking if participants would be interested in signing up for the prestigious position of santa's little helpers. in the event that a santa goes MIA and someone is left without a gift, santa's little helpers will be called in to make one! please keep in mind that this is entirely optional, and do not volunteer if you won't be able to follow through.

sign up will continue until december 1 when secret santas will be assigned! the gift reveal is scheduled for december 25 through january 5, HOWEVER, flexibility can absolutely be offered to people who will be busy but still wish to participate!

if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM or tag the pixel perfect staff in the #staff-help channel in the the discord server.

THE WISHLIST FORM.

[b]YOURNAME'S WISHLIST[/b]

[b]FAVORITE COLOR(S):[/b] what colors or color themes are your favorites?
[b]FAVORITE FC(S):[/b] what face claims are your favorites to use?
[b]FAVORITE SERIES:[/b] what series (anime, manga, tv shows, etc) are you favorites?
[b]MISC FAVORITES:[/b] what other things are you fond of that you'd like your secret santa to know about?

[b]CODING:[/b] details about a template you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as type of template, domain (jcink,pb,etc), images, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving a template
[b]GRAPHICS:[/b] details about any special graphics you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as dimensions, color theme, specific images, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving graphics
[b]ICONS:[/b] details about an icon set you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as face claim(s), color themes, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving icons
[b]ART:[/b] details about illustrated art that you'd like to receive from your secret santa. include details such as subject matter, color themes, etc. delete if uninterested in receiving art
[b]MISC:[/b] what other things would you like to receive from your secret santa? consider things like writing drabbles, fanfictions, fanmixes, etc.

[b]PLEASE AVOID:[/b] are there any gifts that you would definitely dislike or hard nos as far as content goes that you'd like for your secret santa to avoid if possible?

[b]THINGS I CAN MAKE:[/b] what kinds of things would you be able to make as a secret santa? this section will be considered when assigning participants

[b]JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?:[/b] in the case that someone doesn't receive their gift from their secret santa this year, would you be willing to make an extra gift for someone else?
[attr="class","kyogre-tagged"] check out THIS AMAZING CODE by
[newclass=.kyogre] width: 450px; background: #333; padding-left: 20px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-top: 25px; border: 1px solid #ccc; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 0px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-wrapper] padding-left: 50px; background: linear-gradient(var(--accent), var(--accent2)); [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-wrapper:before] content:""; position: absolute; height: 100%; top: 0px; left: 25px; border-left: 3px solid #333; width: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-post] font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify; color: #555; padding: 30px; background: #fcfcfc; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-tagged] text-align: right; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-tagged a] color: #777; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass] [newclass=#default] --accent: #bc6060; --accent2: #62af70; [/newclass][newclass=.kyogre-post b]color:var(--accent)[/newclass][newclass=.kyogre-post i]color:var(--accent2)[/newclass]
last edit on Nov 17, 2019 13:33:51 GMT by ulla
pronounsshe/her
427written posts
offlinecurrently
cyanide darktearz 💀
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
CYAN'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): accents: blues, greens, and purples. main: black and/or white.
FAVORITE FC(S): claude von riegan (pre-ts & post-ts)
FAVORITE SERIES: fire emblem, gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun, lookism, pokemon, stranger things
MISC FAVORITES: miyazaki movies. spirited away is my ult. fave movie, including non-animated films.

CODING: multi-plotter jcink only please. no lyrics and no big images. I'm too lazy to make 'em for each character but icons are ok.
GRAPHICS: 200x300 hovers for fc or personal use. I'll also take sigs or affiliate banners for my site..
ICONS: I'm looking for fave fc but I'll take icons of anything.
ART: I would like to see something cute that would lift my spirits.
MISC: anything!

PLEASE AVOID: moe art-styles. aka, if the character looks like they would say "uguuu" it's a no go.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: graphics, templates, art sketches.

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: yes
last edit on Nov 21, 2019 3:43:24 GMT by cyanide darktearz 💀
aliaspor, sef, jdawg
pronounsshe | her
523written posts
porsefearned bits
offlinecurrently
porsef
Part of the Furniture
porsef Avatar
chichi wo moge
i'll participate oTL

PORSEF'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): my favorite colors are cobalt blue, crimson, and gold. i really do like dark templates and themes with nice accent colors.
FAVORITE FC(S): rize kamishiro from tokyo ghoul, no blindfold 2b from nier automata, and ookurikara from touken ranbu.
FAVORITE SERIES: inuyasha, demon slayer, naruto, bleach.
MISC FAVORITES: i really like flowers and i REALLY like gold. i have a high resolution monitor so i always like it when i can read the text on things.

CODING: jcink; i use post templates for the most part. no hover over the actual text, please. other than that, as long as it's readable, i'd use it!
GRAPHICS: if you're doin' a graphic for me, if it can be something somewhat larger that i can crop, that'd be great. or just a variety of standard sizes would be cool. if not, something for pixel perfect would be fine !
ICONS: 100x100 and 200x200 are preferable sizes. other than that, go wild !
ART: hECK, feel free to draw any of my ocs on my toyhou.se/porsef ! don't worry about their personalities, draw em how you see fit in whatever outfit you want. honestly, i love art of my characters so i wouldn't mind !
MISC: i like self-insert fan fictions tht are relationship based. i've been playin' pkmn sword / shield and i have the hots for raihan super bad. uhm. other than that, if it isn't your cup of tea, write me a short story! any kind of story! doesn't have to be super long. even if you send me something you've written already that you want me to read, go for it. : )

PLEASE AVOID: honestly, i think anything goes. i wouldn't not enjoy anything. i love gifts.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: i can do art sketches, graphics / icons, templates, and any writing wishes.

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: sure. : )
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
SILKE'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): RED
FAVORITE FC(S): kate kane, commander jane shepard, zara zatanna, lust (fmab), widowmaker, mercy, haru okumura, isabela & leliana (dragon age), elizabeth joestar
FAVORITE SERIES: mass effect, dragon age, fallout, skyrim, jjba, psycho-pass
MISC FAVORITES: mcelroy fuckery

GRAPHICS: 250x350 / 250x400 hovers are a fave, im not a fan of anything over-saturated/over-sharpened.
ICONS: 100x100 is my go-to, using any of the fcs mentioned above!
ART: i would go absolutely apeshit if u drew any of my d&d ocs (mentioned below) or any of my fandom ocs/original characters/roleplay characters whose aesthetic boards u can find on my pinterest: www.pinterest.ca/cmdrjane/
MISC: uhhhhhhhhh tbh i really love those gfx people make with the gifs in them they just look so cool :cri:

dnd ocs ---

naishe ishaani: bard/cleric "thou art a little bitch jacob so sayeth the lord amen" tiefling (neutral evil). red skin/yellow eyes/silver hair, and i use these two images for design inspo: i.imgur.com/zcJtQNj.jpg66.media.tumblr.com/a989118f41fd802b673760ccccd1f0ec/tumblr_pmvzquGbA01ujy76io2_r1_540.jpg

alysane irethren: rogue dark elf (true neutral). long black hair/grey skin/red eyes, i use this image for design inspo pre00.deviantart.net/e589/th/pre/i/2017/191/7/e/elf_portrait_by_cj_backman-dbftg4j.png - alysane is v much a woman who works from the shadows so she usually obscures her appearance with a hood and lower face mask.

clarke apers: lawful good human cleric whom is a HUGE lesbian and radiates pure of heart, dumb of ass energy. i don't have much of an appearance for her aside from brown hair/brown eyes, but this is how i imagine she looks i.pinimg.com/564x/ae/98/37/ae9837a29fde4913373ed6e04ba2e642.jpg

PLEASE AVOID: fanfic/written gifts

THINGS I CAN MAKE: c o d e s / graphics of any kind

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: yes xx
last edit on Nov 18, 2019 18:51:31 GMT by Deleted
frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Did I just copy this from last years? Whaaaaaat? Nooooooo. What gave you thaaaaat idea? *sweats*

LEAP'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): I'm particularly fond of f5de6e, but I like pretty much any color. All colors? Good colors. Gradients are nice - monochrome with any number of accents are good. Reds, teals, and yellows are ideal, but probably not together?
FAVORITE FC(S): Kurusu Akira from Persona 5, Fujiwara no Mokou from Touhou, Lee-Enfield from Girls Frontline, Kurookano Shijima from Nabari no Ou, Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid, literally any Fate character... I could go on.
FAVORITE SERIES: My big fandoms are Pokemon, Madoka Magica, Mob Psycho 100, The X-Files, FFX, Fate/, Persona 5, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fire Emblem, Touhou, Very Early/Pre-Card Games Yu-Gi-Oh!, Aasimov's Robot series, 7th Dragon 2020/III, and – of course – Operation: Mindcrime and Savatage's rock operas.
MISC FAVORITES: Visually, I like very loud, bombastic design – this means bright colors, compact use of space, and style variation all throughout. The busier, the better. I also die for metal music, so if you're doing anything with a music theme, like... rock operas... man...... Some of my all-time favorite characters include Reigen Arataka from Mob Psycho 100, Fujiwara no Mokou and Yakumo Yukari from Touhou, Emiya Kiritsugu from Fate/, Nikki from Operation: Mindcrime, Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars, Kurusu Akira from Persona 5, Auron from Final Fantasy X, Elijah Baley from Robots, and Kyoko Sakura from Madoka Magica. Anything at all involving them would make me a happy bean. c:

CODING: I'm good with virtually any code you can throw my way! I'm primarily a Proboards RPer, so ideally Proboards for host? Right now, what I mostly need it a multiplotter with room for, like. Fifteen characters, RIP. But feel free to get funky! Tabs are preferred if you know how to do them, minimal hovers are nice, and gradients make my kokoro go doki doki. :eyes:
ICONS: I have literally no preference for look of icons, but a couple of characters I'll be needing icons of coming up would be: f!Byleth from Fire Emblem; Nero Claudius, Saber Lily, Hessian Lobo, Waver Velvet, and Kotomine Kirei from Fate/; Hei from Darker Than Black; and John Constantine from... Hellraiser, I think??? Comic book boy. I'll also always take icons of my favorite characters Reigen and Fujiwara, though.
ART: I highly doubt that anyone will do art for me, but? I dunno, you could draw me literally any of those aforementioned favorite face claims/favorite characters and I'd be happy. Nikki fanart would make me cry happy tears, but the closet thing he's got to a canon appearance is his MTV music video actor. Art of my main girl would also make me happy? I'm cool with the doodle-iest of doodles to the most complicated you can whip up. NO preference. Do what your heart tells you to do, even if it's a stick figure.
MISC: Hi, I want Mindcrime fanfiction for my VERY DEAD MINDCRIME FANDOM. (There's a big flashing neon sign over that last sentence.) If you're into any of the same fandoms as me and wanna do a drabble, that would be really fun. Anything Touhou would work. Anything involving Gold, Silver, and Crystal from the Pokemon manga would work. I'm currently dying over Antonio Salieri from Fate/, so having him angst would work. Yukari/Reimu??? Akechi/Akira??? A case fic with Reigen and Mob doing their usual do. If you know my OCs well enough, go ahead and give 'em a go, I don't even care how accurate it is. Write me a Sonic/Shadow fanfic about toesucking, I dunno, that'd be pretty funny.

PLEASE AVOID: Please do not write me a Sonic/Shadow fanfic about toesucking. My non-icon graphics needs are too specific to really ask for anything, so I'm pretty much good with anything but that? Also, please don't send me fanmixes. I'm super picky with music, so your probably superior music taste will be entirely lost on me if it's not 100% 80s hair metal. :'c

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can do coding (duh), icons, I'm scared to say I can do graphics because Pixlr isn't great for, like, anything involving text, BUT IF YOU NEED CHARACTER HOVERS OR SOMETHING, I CAN DO THAT, and writing things! I can't do art very well, or at least not in a way I can get it to you in high quality. Mostly coding, though. To the surprise of no one.

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS? You better heckin' believe.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,370written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

ULLA'S WISHLIST
hello friends, i am joining this year bc very wonderfully volunteered to handle the partner assigning process and i love them very much for it

FAVORITE COLOR(S): i'm a fan of greens and blues and please avoid orange bc it's my arch nemesis. here are some misc. color combos that i enjoy.
FAVORITE FC(S): genji shimada (overwatch), heine rammsteiner (dogs: bullets & carnage), kamui (gintama), marth (fire emblem), yuliy jirov (tenrou sirius), v (dmc), taako (the adventure zone), mollymauk tealeaf (critical role), vax'ildan (critical role), kusuriuri (mononoke), link (botw), makishima shougo (psycho-pass), shirasu kinjou (donten ni warau), literally anyone from dishonored (but specifically the outsider, empress emily kaldwin, and dh1 corvo)
FAVORITE SERIES: dishonored, mononoke, dogs: bullets & carnage, pokemon, fire emblem, the adventure zone: balance, critical role
MISC FAVORITES: d&d in general, the mcelroy brothers

CODING: i'd love any code! i'm primarily on jcink now, but i absolutely would not mind anything for pb as well (as long as you don't mind me potentially converting it). specifically, i'm in need of a new playlist/fanmix code, but i'll be happy to receive anything you can make!
GRAPHICS: anything to do with the fcs/series/color palettes i listed above are things i'd love! i really enjoy gif graphics, but i'd absolutely love anything made for me. new 200x300 hovers of my boi genji that i could use here on pp might be really cool too :eyes:
ICONS: i'm a sucker for icons. i could use more specifically for yuliy, the outsider, makishima, and decim (death parade).
ART: i have a couple d&d ocs that i would literally die to receive art for, their descriptions u can find in misc.
MISC: literally any content whatsoever (fanmixes, writing drabbles, aes boards, etc) for these two d&d ocs of mine would utterly devastate me in the best way possible:

first one is a afab non-binary tiefling assassin rogue with purple skin and yellow eyes. i have an aesthetic board for them here. i play them in a homebrew campaign where they were raised to be a trained assassin in a guild known as The Flight (where they had the callsign crow), but has been living on the run from them for a long time and now their best friend is a cleric of bahamut. i've roughly based their appearance off of this art by BoissB and you can see a more detailed breakdown of their character on their world anvil.

second oc is a changeling warlock heavily based off of this character of mine. he usually masquerades as a human male (that looks vaguely like ferran calderon in my dreams) and keeps both his shapeshifting nature and his patron deity, the raven queen, a well kept secret. he's pretty driven in his task to rid the world of undead and those that would mess with the balance of life/death. i plan on eventually multiclassing him into an oath of vengeance paladin and i spend far too much time out of my life thinking about him :') you can see his detailed breakdown on his world anvil as well pls ignore the character visual.

if it isn't obvious, i have a HUGE weakness for corvid/bird motifs

other than that, i'm a real sucker for creating character aesthetic boards for my ocs (you can see some i've already made here). if anyone wants to take the time to get to know any of the (small army of) characters i play on event horizon and would like to make aes boards or fanmixes for them i'd actually have to buy new socks bc it would knock mine off so far i'd lose them.

PLEASE AVOID: nothing

THINGS I CAN MAKE: CODES (pref jcink, but i can do pb too), icons, gfx, fanmixes, aesthetic boards

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: yessir ouob
last edit on Nov 18, 2019 14:44:00 GMT by ulla
aliasSoka/Summer
pronounsShe/Her
120written posts
sokaearned bits
offlinecurrently
soka
soka Avatar
see you space cowboy
    [/b]

FAVORITE COLOR(S): Green, Orange, Yellow, Blue!
    FAVORITE FC(S): Erwin Smith, Faye Valentine, Mikasa Ackerman, Jonathan Joestar, Leone Abbacchio, Reiner Braun, Porco Galliard, really anything Jojo or AoT.
    FAVORITE SERIES: Cowboy Bebop, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin, Violet Evergarden, Toradora, Kill La Kill, FMA: Brotherhood
    MISC FAVORITES: ummm I like video games, specifically League of Legends, Mass Effect, Dead by Daylight and The Witcher.

CODING: I am not picky at all, though if you like to use serif fonts, I prefer Modern serif fonts, with strong contrast in thick and thin lines. Simple thread templates are lovely!
    ART: HEARTEYES. I love black and white drawings(pencil/pen/digital ink)
    MISC: Moodboards and drabbles are very, very cute, I love pinterest boards as well.

PLEASE AVOID: I'm pretty clear for graphics, but I am not one to say no to a generous gift.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: /graphic design is my p a s s i o n/ and jcink codes.

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: yes![/ul]
    praise the cats!
    aliasthomas, breezescodes
    pronounshe/him
    820written posts
    bcearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    bc
    Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
    bc Avatar
    this is my murder mittens ^-^
    RIIEME'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): hekkin fanta orange is fave color
    FAVORITE FC(S): kamanosuke yuri but that’s a bit obscure so we’ll go with sand planet miku
    FAVORITE SERIES: don’t have a favorite rip
    MISC FAVORITES: i’m trash for nakahara’s poetry. especially the voice of life. so if you want quotes *cough*

CODING: jcink i’m afraid. usually prefer for images to be 1:1 ratio and small (like around 150px/150px) because i’m lAZY
    GRAPHICS: i’m useless tea idk the f i would want for graphics LMAO
    ICONS: YURI KAMANOSUKE hibiki wataru, akiko yosano, aph china icons are acceptable too
    ART: YURI KAMANOSUKE OR BUST
    MISC: mhm i love yuri kamanosuke so anything involving them is a win in my books. but like... nyahahaha i know most people don’t know htf that is except from my incoherent screaming, so more bsd ango sakaguchi would be gREAT

PLEASE AVOID: ummm... i mean aside from obvious disturbing crap, i can’t think of anything. keep it pg-13 ig? idk man not sure what else to add. maybe i’ll think of things later.

THINGS I CAN MAKE: i hash brown coding skills, sketching skills, writing skills, smol graphics and iconing skill, and lots of tears

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: i probably won’t have the time soB
    Trash Queen
    pronounsthey/them
    145written posts
    naraearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    nara
    nara Avatar
    when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
    NARA'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): all shades of blue, green, pink, yellow
    FAVORITE FC(S): yukine (noragami), dimitri blaiddyd (fe3h), ashe ubert (fe3h), nico di angelo (pjo), lance mcclain (voltron), Hinata Shouyou (haikyuu)
    FAVORITE SERIES: HAIKYUU!!!!!! Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Noragami, My Hero Academia, Miraculous Ladybug
    MISC FAVORITES: idk u guys im just a big fangirl

CODING: LISTEN ILL JUST BE HAPPY IF I RECIEVE ONE!!! PB OR JCINK I DON'T MIND
    GRAPHICS: Preferably a full set? 250x350, 250x400, couple of banners maybe?
    ICONS: i trust u guys dhdhhd
    ART: if u can art id... love art of my oc lydian? Or any of the characters above djdjjd
    MISC: GO WILD?!?!?!?!?! PLS!!!! ILL BE HONORED WITH ANYTHING

PLEASE AVOID: nope anything is good w me!

THINGS I CAN MAKE: graphics, templates, drabbles, playlists, out here doing my best

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: sure!!!
    0written posts
    Deletedearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Deleted
    Deleted Avatar
    DREAMS'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): pinks and purples. i also love a good mint/forest green, though. Dark themes or soft pastels complete me.
    FAVORITE FC(S): I have used Rei Hino and Usagi Tsukino a lot from Sailor Moon. I also really enjoy Aerith from Final Fantasy, and have recently begun using Rin Sohma from Fruits Basket. BUT. I have also fallen in love with Kaho from the Momodora games, and am strongly considering using her as an fc soon eyes salty's monosuke interest check
    FAVORITE SERIES: Sailor Moon is my hands-down favorite anime and manga series. Fruits Basket and Inuyasha are close seconds, though.
    MISC FAVORITES: I really like cute pixels, rdein's games, flowers, manga-style drawings, drachea rannak's art. I also love fanfiction fluff and fanart. Some of my favorite ships are UsagixRei, UsagixSeiya(Sailor Moon), KagomexSesshomaru(Inuyasha), KaguraxKyo, KyokoxKatsuya(Fruits Basket), and KahoxCath(Momodora). 

CODING: I don't know if this falls within the spectrum, but I have ALWAYS wanted a skin made specifically for me/my site. If you can do high-quality skinning and know how to code Proboards, this would be a god-send.
    GRAPHICS: Any graphics for Rin Sohma or Kaho Reinol would be perfect! Hovers, if possible. With colors that don't contrast too much. I also wouldn't mind having a bomb-ass hover of Mew Ichigo to use for PP.
    ICONS: Icons for Kaho Reinol are super hard to find, and would be much appreciated! Any fan-art style would be welcome.
    ART: if you want to draw or create some kind of fanart for me, I'd love that, too! Preferably of an FC or a ship.
    MISC: drabbles and fanfictions would be great, omg. I would probably re-read it over and over again. Must include fluff, romance, emotion, and angst, and be between a ship I adore. Mystery, Action, and Adventure are bonus themes you could add in if you feel up to it!

PLEASE AVOID: I don't really need any templates. I am pretty content on borrowing templates from PP and other resource sites. Also, while I like to occasionally stumble upon fanmixes, I usually like to create my own, and would like others to avoid sending these if at all possible!

THINGS I CAN MAKE: I can make banners and hovers, but this is still a work in progress for me! Also really good at writing fanfics and short stories, and can do really well if it's between a ship I really enjoy and a world I am comfortable in.

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: I wish I could, but I'm gonna have to opt out of this one due to being too busy. Maybe next year though??
    last edit on Nov 21, 2019 19:55:16 GMT by Deleted
    pronounsshe/he/they
    190written posts
    saltyearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    salty
    salty Avatar
    ever on and on, i continue circling
    SALT'S WISHLIST

FAVORITE COLOR(S): i really like pastels or diluted tones, tho i mean diluted like darker tones that are between "dark" and "pastel", kinda dusty looking like murky water? an example would be #6e5a7c and others in the sorta mid-range color thing... I ALSO LIKE VIBRANT COLORS just a shade down from neon, ya know just vivid colors... tho my FAV colors are ORANGE, PINK, MINT-GREEN [both more blue or green toned], TEAL, SEAFOAM, VIRIDIAN, LAVENDER, LILAC... um... my ult fav is orange but i love lavender and viridian shades too fndkfdn AND BLUE
    FAVORITE FC(S): bakugou katsuki, kirishima eijirou, midoriya izuku from bnha; human luna from sailor moon; anastasia from fate; sakura haruno, hinata hyuuga from naruto; ulquiorra cifer, orihime inoue from bleach [ though honestly, like you can choose a cutie fc for me from your own personal taste-- i like all sorts of fcs! ]
    FAVORITE SERIES: bleach, naruto, little witch academia, sailor moon, inuyasha, death note [ anything from early 2000s to 90s ] also studio ghibli [ i love romance anime and magical girl anime and shounen and sports anime and REALLY OBSCURE ANIME ] webtoons: edith, hardcore leveling warrior, all webtoons
    MISC FAVORITES: i like all sorts of music? i love basic music, obscure music, anything that just -- i love all sorts of music LOL um, i also love... pinterest moodboards... uh, i like uh anything tbh dnkfldnfd I'M BAD AT thinking

CODING: i love big imgs, small imgs, bold fonts, serifs, san serifs, handwritten, etc etc -- jcink preferably but idm proboards either! :D i'm not very picky OH ALSO RANDOM TUTORIALS? i'd love that too -sobs-
    GRAPHICS: anything - think um... those 90s tumblr aesthetics or like vibrant super cool saturated stuff... or grainy.. I'M NOT VERY PICKY -- i love graphics so much oh also wes anderson vibes? 10/10 OH FOR DIMENSIONS 450x200, 200x300 [ i think thats' pp's dimensions ] HONESTLY WHATEVER SIZES... i just love... looking at...graphics
    ICONS: uh! anything really from my favourites above, idm at all~
    ART: i would cry - honestly like??? i'd love art of my oc ai, she's a smolbean white hair, translucent blue eyes, 4'10" and loves cute pastel clothes... has freckles across her nose and YEA FNDKFND LOL uh... other than that? i really love all sorts of arts! i love crows/ravens/corvids/rabbits/cats-- i love digital stuff... glumish vibes? like that cute aesthetic-- i also like anything dnflkndfjk
    MISC: UM FANMIXES WOULD BE GREAT I LOVE NEW MUSIC, i'd love fanfic too.... ulquihime... nalu.... sasuhina... I'M SORRY I'M TRASH fndknfd but uhm. anything you think i'd like? that'd be wonderful c:

PLEASE AVOID: UH nothing rrly honestly ;u;

THINGS I CAN MAKE: i can code for jcink, proboards [template wise], i'm still amateur at both but :o I CAN make some graphics, i CAN MAKE FANMIXES AND MOODBOARDS :D I CAN WRITE FANFIC ndkfnkfdn um... yes c':

JOIN SANTA'S LITTLE HELPERS?: SURE SOUNDS GUCCI
    aliasvee, vivi
    pronounsany / they
    659written posts
    valkaearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    valka
    Administrator
    valka Avatar
    do u know... la-hee?
    [attr="id","default"][attr="class","kyogre"]
    [attr="class","kyogre-wrapper"]
    [attr="class","kyogre-post"]sign-up is closed & assignments have been made! you've all received PMs with your assignment and their wishlist in this thread. remember no telling who you have, and don't reveal your gift until the reveal period!

the reveal period will be december 25 through january 5, where there will be a new thread posted for everyone to share their gifts for the rest of the site to see, but you're welcome to share privately if you prefer!

good luck and have fun!

(if i've messed up with wishlist links, feel free to roast me in post a random thought--)
    [attr="class","kyogre-tagged"] check out THIS AMAZING CODE by
    [newclass=.kyogre] width: 450px; background: #333; padding-left: 20px; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-top: 25px; border: 1px solid #ccc; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 0px 5px 5px 0px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-wrapper] padding-left: 50px; background: linear-gradient(var(--accent), var(--accent2)); [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-wrapper:before] content:""; position: absolute; height: 100%; top: 0px; left: 25px; border-left: 3px solid #333; width: 5px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-post] font-size: 11px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; text-align: justify; color: #555; padding: 30px; background: #fcfcfc; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-tagged] text-align: right; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass] [newclass=.kyogre-tagged a] color: #777; text-decoration: none; font-size: 8px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass] [newclass=#default] --accent: #bc6060; --accent2: #62af70; [/newclass][newclass=.kyogre-post b]color:var(--accent)[/newclass][newclass=.kyogre-post i]color:var(--accent2)[/newclass]
    if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again