Hello ~

3written posts
Khioneearned bits
offlinecurrently
Khione
Khione Avatar
Figured I still needed to introduce myself  ^^

So hi! I'm Khione ~
I'm a 29-year old from The Netherlands. The main reason I got to proboards was for RP'ing. I've been roleplaying for about 15-years, mainly on Dutch sites, but have been picking it up again with some international peeps in the past years. I'm a big fan of the Marvel-cinametics and Final Fantasy game series. Love getting inspiration for RP's from TV-series like Vampire Diaries, The 100, Secret Circle etc. And will always be a big fan of Pokémon, unfortunately don't have a Nintendo Switch for the latest release ~

I work in tech and got introduced to coding in Python. Lately have also been looking at HTML, CSS and would love to start coding a bit for creating templates etc for here on the forums.  I've been visiting several forums throughout the past months and keep bumping in to your designs, seriously love your work! If you have any tips for learning to start creating templates, i'd love to hear them :) 

That's it for me I think! If anyone ever wants to brainstorm for RP, feel free to PM me or message me on discord (Khione#9634). Or just reach out for a chat ^^