AU Gritty NYC Sailor Moon

pronounsShe/Her
1written post
offlinecurrently
vegan.space.queen
vegan.space.queen Avatar
Hi everyone! I’m currently in the process of searching for 1-3 co-admins for a new site opening. I’ve titled it as above, so below. Basically, I’m looking to develop an AU plot that places the Sailor senshi in NYC. This will be a darker, grittier version of Sailor Moon as we know it, but still have all the magical elements of the original series!

Co-admins must be friendly, advanced writers who are okay with adult themes (so therefore, 18+ over only!). I’m looking for people to bounce ideas off of, but also coders/skinners/graphic artists would be ideal, as that is not my wheelhouse. Please let me know if you’d like to join me! You can either reach me by PM here, or on Discord, Rae#6751.

Thanks!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.