pronounsShe/Her/Hers
732written posts
rabbitearsearned bits
onlinecurrently
rabbitears
Part of the Furniture
rabbitears Avatar
We're motivated by the stars that we're made of
I fixed something by putting a bunch of linebreaks in. Talk about hack it til it works ...
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
rabbitears Avatar
I fixed something by putting a bunch of linebreaks in. Talk about hack it til it works ...

this gave me a stomach ache
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
this is gonna sound super petty but-

as someone who skins, it always really annoys me when i come across sites that ask for images but do it entirely through the mini-profile fields, especially if they have at least one square image.

just. the avatar field. is right there. it's right there. just. just use it. it's not hard. p-please, just. just use it. for my sanity.

praise the cats!
aliasthomas, breezescodes
pronounshe/him
818written posts
bcearned bits
offlinecurrently
bc
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
bc Avatar
this is my murder mittens ^-^
i feel super guilty about the speed which im completeing requs. i've admittedly not been coping w/ school very well, and it has definitely been fucking me over;;
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
i need 2 stop hyperfixating on coding whenever i do it bc it's either i get it done all at once [or, for a skin within a few days] or i take 9 weeks to finish it orz
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
i was today years old when i discovered clamp() THANK GOD?

my first (semi?) responsive jcink skin that doesn't look like ass coming to a site near you soon!!!!
last edit on Jul 18, 2020 14:49:26 GMT by vvvaporwaves
pronounsshe/her
79written posts
pearearned bits
offlinecurrently
pear
pear Avatar
i bought a skin because i don't have the time to code a full skin anymore (and i'm just not creative enough), but i think i ended up spending an equivalent amount of time adding features to the skin for my site.

...maybe i should have just bit the bullet and coded my own skin to begin with. orz

but hey, on the bright side, i learned a lot of new css by having to look through the existing code (whoa flexbox! whoa counters!) and finally delved a bit into scripting with js, so i guess it was a win in the end?
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW