phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
hi there. if you've been even vaguely following me like..... for the last year or two, you probably know that i've been trying to find a site to play my pre-nibelheim sephiroth on as well as partners who would be interested in playing the other two soldier generals (angeal hewley and genesis rhapsodos) for a polyship with him.

well.... i've recently started settling in on ascension, which means that i've reignited my need for this ship i've been desperate to play out since my days on tumblr about three, three and a half years ago. so you know what that means: want ad time.

i really really really want to play out this ship. because it just... the idea of how much of an absolute tragedy the events of crisis core were really sticks with me (and square enix can bite me with the whole "genesis won't be in the remake" nonsense because genesis and angeal added so much more depth and humanity to sephiroth and it hurts me down to my very soul to throw all of that away), and i absolutely love the thought of being able to thread out all of the angst of the three of them reuniting after everything without jenova and degradation messing with them and being able to snatch out some sweet, domestic life in peacetime away from shinra like they had promised each other back when they were all traumatized young adults in shinra and trying to cope with all the stress of everything. and there's cool potential future hooks for other ffvii characters like vincent or the remnants or cloud + zack and just..... ahhhhhhh.....

like. you do not understand how desperate i am for this plot because it hits me right in my feels and i need it.

if you're interested in picking up either the "grownup spoiled former drama kid" or the "eternal dad friend" because you like them and the ship dynamic sounds vaguely interesting to you and you'd love to have someone who's gonna be invested in a heavy-duty plot for you right off the bat (and is gonna be willing to help go through integrating into the site with you), hey, this is the want ad for you. and i mean, i have a three-and-a-half youtube video of all the cutscenes from crisis core so if the dynamic interests you but you know nothing of the characters, that's fine, i can introduce you

but i'll also disclaim that i'm willing to trade someone taking this plot in exchange for me taking a plot that they want filled as well. obviously, i'm still going to want to be interested in the plot myself, and there will be some plots that i'm gonna give a pass to (like i won't play anything that's cheating or abusive since those are hard lines in the sand for me), but i'm definitely down for picking up the other half (or third or whatever) of a desperately desired plot you might have (and yes - even if it means i have to get into a new fandom provided it wouldn't involve like..... wading through 500 manga chapters or 200 anime episodes or something ridiculous like that) if it means i can have my dream come true.

interested? you can either contact me on ascension itself (i go by ace there) or you can pm me here for my discord if you want to talk to me before you commit to anything. (i just.... don't like posting my discord handle publicly, oops.) so uh. yeah.
last edit on Feb 12, 2020 20:10:30 GMT by Kuroya

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
bump! i'm still very desperately looking for both angeal and genesis to fill out this pre-established relationship with lots of feels for a reunion with sephiroth (and then settling into a "domestic" life where they can keep adopting strange angry children and just.... learn how to cope with peace time and their various traumas)!

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
bump! i'm still very desperately looking for both angeal and genesis to fill out this pre-established relationship with lots of feels for a reunion with sephiroth (and then settling into a "domestic" life where they can keep adopting strange angry children and just.... learn how to cope with peace time and their various traumas)!

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar

4,232written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar