[attr="class","complanet-imgg-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-topp"]

so was it all a lie, then?

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Empyrean Throne - a faction-based, player-driven witch/wizard RP

[break][break]

Premise

[break][break]

It is 1899 C.E., the hundredth anniversary of the Republic of Ceresia's founding. The Exalts - the traditional shaman-lords of Ceresia - were overthrown in a revolution by an underclass of wizards, who installed a democratic government ostensibly based on equality and democracy.

[break][break]

A hundred years later, the Manacrafters' Association has seized de facto power over this "democracy." Little do they know that as discontent grows among the nonmagical class, a movement to restore the Exalts to power waits in the wings...

[break][break]

The State of Things

[break][break]
I've gotten an initial premise, much of the magic systems, and the locations plotted out, but I'd like to see if anyone else is interested in this idea before I commit anything to the site itself. I'm a lore guy before anything else - I can come up with site premises and lore like no-one's business, but I'm completely inexperienced at setting up site systems.

[break][break]

Tentatively, this site will feature a plot structure loosely modeled off several older, more successful sites' plots. Sidequests that tie into the main story will also be a feature.

[break][break]

I cannot emphasize enough that I cannot do this alone. And even if I could, lack of interest in my premise would quickly send it crashing down. I need to know that this is something others could get invested in before I make my next move.

[break][break]

Looking For

[/b] While I can grab a premade if worse comes to worse, that's the limit of my abilities. A skinner would help massively with this site.
    [break]
    [*]OOC Moderator. Someone who can help with the less exciting parts of moderating a site, such as updating claims lists and checking profiles, is a necessity too. I simply don't have enough time to cope with all this stuff. You don't need to be a player - you just need to moderate.

[/ul]

[break][break]

If you are interested in any of the above roles, PM me and we can work things out over Discord. Again, I cannot do this alone.

[break][break]

Thank you for your time!

[/div]

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

the girl reading this

[/div]

[/div][/div][/div]
    PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/div]

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800|Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-imgg-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:275px;padding:5px;border:solid 15px #999999;border-bottom:none;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-imgg-1 img]height:100px;width:275px;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-topp]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
    last edit on Mar 31, 2020 13:50:15 GMT by Deleted