Skin Commission Request - Minimalist Bleach + Burn the Witch

3written posts
strider11earned bits
offlinecurrently
strider11
strider11 Avatar
Hey everyone! Figured I'd put out some feelers to see if anyone was interested in this.

I currently have a budget of $300 USD for a skin. I'm looking for something fully custom made, with a minimalist feel and a focus on colors that pop in a way similar to Tite Kubo's own colorful art. Here's a pinterest board that has a selection of some of Kubo's colored art so that you can see just how astounding it is.

My vision for the skin is a banner with hovers over it, a slick set of simple boards with images, and a mini-profile that fades out into the needed information underneath. Preferably, the background will feature no image, and the posting boxes look streamlined and not wide or sprawling.

If anyone is interested in this, please DM me on Discord (Strider#4541) or DM me here! Thank you for your time and consideration. 
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.