Why is love always complicated?

5written posts
mummerearned bits
offlinecurrently
mummer
mummer Avatar
Synopsis

Here's the long and short: Man and Woman have a Moment of Attraction™. Woman gets pregnant. Woman leaves Baby Boy with Man. Woman disappears.

... And now, about thirteen years later, She's Back.

The thing is, we would need to brainstorm more details and fill out the story. For example, did they love each other? Was it unrequited? How did they meet? Why did she leave? Did she leave for her career, because she was overwhelmed, because Man did something wrong? Why did she return? Etc.

Some details that we have penned at the moment are in regard to the Man and the Boy.

[/b]He is a (now at least) famous fashion designer. Known for being aloof and reserved, he was never a very emotional person... and he struggled with that privately. Everyone looks so vibrant and alive, and he always felt like a spectator. She Was Different Though. He *felt* something with Her. Don't ask him if it was (or is...) love. He doesn't know. But he knew that he didn't want her to go... and that when she just dropped off the kid he felt betrayed and disappointed. He's the type of person who might come off extremely cold and indifferent on the surface, but who actually feels very deeply. #Struggles. I am playing Man.

Boy: He's a good boy. He's now seventeen and is pursuing a career as an idol. He probably has Alotta Questions. My buddy is playing Boy.[/ul]
    Some Options for Woman:

Logistics

Post Goals: Every other day. Please be able to post every other (or almost) every other day. I don't want to stress about length and I don't want my partners to either. Post what you feel like you need to... not what you feel obligated or pressured to. Some stuff matters, some stuff doesn't. Word counts (for me) do not matter, but frequency does!

Writing would take place on a private discord server. There'll be me and my buddy and you! ^^ If you've never done it before we're happy to help you with the process (it's my first time really writing on discord, too).

Please be down for brainstorm and development. Both are important for this plot! Also be prepared for the fact that I do Extra(TM). Extra comes in the form of playlists, pintrest boards, side stories and just little development or relationship things. Bonus points if you're into Extra, too!

The roleplay is taking place in a modern / near future setting in the entertainment industry. Man is a famous fashion designer, Son is beginning to launch a performing career - Woman may or may not be within the industry herself.

If you have any questions - or just wanna talk and see if you'd be interested, please feel free to contact me! The quickest way to contact me is on discord with #Mummer2410 but I will do my best to watch this thread and my PMs as well! :)
      last edit on Apr 29, 2020 20:47:50 GMT by mummer
      3,084written posts
      Kitten4uearned bits
      offlinecurrently
      Kitten4u
      Part of the Furniture
      Kitten4u Avatar
      [nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
      [attr="class","infoBG2"]
      [attr="class","infoBack"]
      [attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
      [attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.