aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,504written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]TRIPLE[break]INVERSION

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

WRITING FORM prose of any variety[break]
WORD REQUIREMENTS none[break]
CHALLENGE TYPE write as an OC with the opposite of their usual personality[break][break]

While not all of us are necessarily fans of the "list five positive and negative traits" formatting, to say that characters can't be defined using traits would be... kind of a lie. For this particular challenge, I want you to take a character of yours - ideally one that's especially iconic, or one that you've written as a lot and are quite familiar - identify three of their most major traits, invert those traits, and write a work with their new given personality, however short or long as you desire.[break][break]

For example: one of my most played characters, Nikki, is above all an anarchist, is introverted on account of paranoia, and is incredibly stubborn about his opinions. For this challenge, he would become extremely rule-abiding, find himself most comfortable in crowds of people, and function as a major conformist. These aren't his only traits, nor are they they only ones I could pick from, but that should give you an idea of what you're doing. Pick three traits, make them the opposite of what they are in the context of your character, and go from there![break][break]

Please list which original traits your character has and what they are being changed to in this challenge at the top of your submission post!

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 5, 2018 19:40:59 GMT by pharaoh leap