185written posts
❀ Veeearned bits
offlinecurrently
❀ Vee
❀ Vee Avatar
I grew a flower that can’t be bloomed in a dream that can’t come true
Site Link : will be provided

Genre: Real Life High School and Slice of Life RP

Description: Hey, I'm Sylvia and the admin of A Tale in the Star. The site is a work in progress as of now and I am currently looking for several moderators for this fun site...

I have no preference as to how many mods I need, but would love to have four mods, and with an experience in running sites ! would like for them to have some past roleplay experience in Slice of Life RP and a good idea on creating site events to move forward the site.

And if you do well in graphics, codes, etc, then please mention that as well. Most of the mod work would be pretty easy such as updating the claims, checking over the posts, clearing doubts of new members, so on so forth..

I am specifically looking for these staff members though :
Advert mod - need to advertise the site over jcink, and pb sites and link back to the ads posted on the board. -- filled by Jay

Graphics mod - Need to have a little experience in creating site awards, otm winners and banners also if possible ..

Canon Mod - Need someone who would dive deep in to the culture of Korea and how things work in there, so as to add more depth into the site.

General Mod (x2) - Need people who would help me by updating the claims of the characters which are accepted as we follow a master list form. They also need to archive old apps, old posts and help out members when they have doubts.

ATS Site Setting ^_^

A Tale in the Star is a high school and slice of life site set in the fictional version of Seoul, South Korea.

As the site is based on the present day South Korea we will not be considering the schools, colleges, entertainment companies already existing. Only the places and cities will be considered as canon.

Thus the members have a chance of creating a whole new world to RP in based on SK.

Seoul houses the most famous Jinsil High, the escalator school from kindergarten to High School followed by Gangseo Academy the famous college, where students from all over SK aim to be a part of. From the rich brats to the commoners and those on scholarship the academy houses them all.

The Palladium Entertainment boasts for being the top most idol company which has several artists signed under it's name.

what is special in ATS

we are a pg rated site, with Plot & Member driven site with 150+ word count and real life face claims.

There would be awards to win and roulette's to participate in every month giving the chance to enjoy your characters.

Site wide events would be conducted marking the important dates like Chuseok, Halloween, Christmas, New year's, Easter and Valentine's Day. There is a chance to win exciting prizes on IC and OOC level.

Anyone interested in being a mod, please message me over here or reply in this thread or hit me up on Discord :: sylvia#4741
last edit on May 27, 2020 5:26:12 GMT by ❀ Vee
FUNK & SOUL

In search of staff for F&S, Please DM me here or on Discord bangtantraash#4741
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.