gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

hello, i'm spork. i forgot how coding works. all i remember is shit looks aesthetic if it's small. i'll post coding attempts but most likely i'll just dump my animanga gfx design here because i have nowhere else to place them.

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

some banners i made around march-may for people's stuff. feel free to right click & view image to see the literal bigger picture. all of these have drop shadow. i'm really into it lately for some reason.

last edit on May 17, 2020 11:15:06 GMT by spork

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

status: incomplete | preparing a new theme for this group's page in case it's time for a light color scheme. more gfx stuff (group's description) will be posted later mayhaps. inspired by forum layouts, if it wasn't already obvious haha.

last edit on May 17, 2020 14:43:14 GMT by spork

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

exist for love | entry no. 1: i've been playing aurora's exist for love like a maniac. might make more stuff with this feel a few more times! i'll try for gif particles next time hopefully. went with a dark gray bg for the img style since there are white bars on this. as always, right click for larger image!

last edit on May 19, 2020 15:05:11 GMT by spork

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

| out of my comfort zone here but it's good to try new things! this forum has really inspired me to do edits again now that i know i have a place to put my attempts. anyway! i thought mizo's studio ghibli rp was fantastic and i'm super excited for it. right click to view full image. also, the red radio really makes for an eek clash with the flowers. alas... i did not think this through.

last edit on May 22, 2020 15:10:27 GMT by spork

pronounsshe/her
328written posts
Mizoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mizo
Mizo Avatar
If you are reading this, I am beautiful.
Spork?? SPORK?? This is so PRETTY???

No, but for real! I definitely didn't expect this, but it's immensely gorgeous! I notice that both of us definitely have very different styles for graphics, yours being more clean cut and pretty, whereas mine is more on the chaotic side. I really love how you did the gif there when combined with the textures because the green in the background look like the same grass in the Kiki gif!! I also really love your use of textures here, since the roses are a perfect touch to the side, along with a really cute white outline that made me notice the pink/red/yellows more.

Also, can you please let me gush about your coloring? I'm terrible with pastels. I absolutely adore this. I love how the kiki with the crescent moon background is also monochromatic so it doesn't take away from the actual gif. I would love to collaborate on graphics with you one day like a true deviantart person if you are up for it, it would be amazing to work with you.

also like if you're willing to let me use that graphic i would pay you

I've never had a graphic inspired by anything I did before, aside from Aquila's amazing icons, so I'm genuinely so stunned but also so happy at the same time.
last edit on May 22, 2020 15:13:49 GMT by Mizo

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
feel free to use it! there's no need to pay me! & omg i'd love to work with you!!! i don't have anybody to talk to about animanga graphics design so i'd enjoy that immensely \o/ i enjoyed looking thru your gallery here as well but haven't had the time to gush over your posts.

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

| i'm a big fan of madoka magica ;; i also thought the colors for this wip rp was nice. i wish i could've done more but my brain juices can only vomit out this one. as always, right click for the bigger goods. until my next post (zzz)

last edit on May 24, 2020 15:19:25 GMT by spork

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

new credits for one of earlier scanlated series "miss not-so-sidekick". originally wanted to go for a diff. color scheme but remembered our warn and recruit images for this series were blue haha (rofl)

last edit on May 27, 2020 10:38:28 GMT by spork

gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating

a revamp of the credits for the series "heaven official's blessing". this one's less chaotic but it turned out ok i think. rusty colors are always a bit jarring to work with.

last edit on May 27, 2020 10:38:49 GMT by spork