pronounsshe/her
8written posts
friesearned bits
offlinecurrently
fries
fries Avatar
frat boi

star signed

good evening sharks, my name is fries and i am pitching my brainchild star signed to u all today.

ok jokes aside, i could really use the help! ive been itching to find a good animanga romance rp but with 0 luck i decided to make my own lol. i thought "im not doing anything i have so much time" and b4 i knew it took on this daunting task alone T__T LOL

here's the catch!

it's been years since i've touched proboards and rps in general so i have no! clue! what! im! doing!! if anyone is interested in taking the lead on this site w/ me as ur lil helper or even just pointing me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated LOL <33 i promise im nice !! a lil dumb but im nice lmao :``)

the plot
set in a fictional private high school in kyoto named seiza international academy. it's a school where japan's rich and famous send their kids to because of their hybrid western-japanese style education and heavy emphasis on student social life. i really just wanna focus on young love, heart break, drama, yknow that cheesy guilty pleasure good stuff. :^))) i wrote out some stuff on the site but am completely unsure if it's gonna stay or not bc im just like ?? does that make sense?? LOL

what i need help with
literally everything dude. im here second guessing myself on if plot/setting points fit or not, if anything's good enough, if things r pretty, etc. LOL im open to all sorts of ideas to make this something ppl wanna join so even if ur too busy to staff but just have suggestions, lmk! im 110% down to throw them into the story. like, should it be a high school? uni? city? is prom king/queen competition something fun or useless? idk !! im just kinda at my wits end lolol

in conclusion??
honestly anyone who is down to try this out with me is welcomed and super appreciated! im literally so clueless rn so i could rly use a hand or just any sort of direction LOL i just want a relaxed lovey dovey school rp so i can make drama and have characters sm00ch n stuff.

feel free to pm me or contact me on discord risu#5404! i actually just started using discord so i apologize if im a total granny when it comes to figuring it out LOL;; tysm 4 reading this hope ur safe n well :``) <3
also sorry i type like im big dumb but yeah.
last edit on May 29, 2020 3:19:59 GMT by fries
https://starsigned.boards.net/
ᴀɴɪᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ᴢᴏᴅɪᴀᴄ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.