together!

[attr="class","asw2right"]
[attr="class","asw2name"]

GINTAMA
[break]CAST!

[attr="class","asw2lyrics"]

requesting the whole bunch of gintamas!

[attr="class","asw2right2"]

hello there! i'm mercury or merc and i'd like to request the entire cast of gintama bc i'm a total sucker for comedic plots! it's for an awesome animated panfandom site which ofc you're totally welcome to rp on as any character! if you're into anything that makes you feel laughing non-stop and parodying other fandoms with gintoki sakata himself, you can reach me either here or at my discord @groovin, but make it marxist#1999 or better yet on the site! also, since there's a lot of characters to choose from gintama, i'm not going to list them all here and you're free to choose anyone you want (from sadaharu to elizabeth or shinsuke). [break][break]join us and i'll shower you with endless gphix and lmao-kind of threads!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.asw2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:500px;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2left]padding:35px;border-radius:3px 0px 0px 0px;background-color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2img]padding:5px;background-color:#999999;height:100px;width:100px;border:solid 15px #ffffff;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2left2]border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:19px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 3px;height:296px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2left2 div]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:5px;font:bold 10px Roboto;padding:10px;float:left;margin:0px 5px 5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2right]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;padding:24px;border-radius:0px 3px 3px 0px;height:495px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2right2]height:397px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2right2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #dddddd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2right2::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 1px;background: transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2name]font:35px Roboto;line-height:30px;text-align:left;white-space:nowrap;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2name b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.asw2lyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;white-space:nowrap;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:10px;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
last edit on Jun 10, 2020 5:31:11 GMT by yorozuya
ewww you've been rping for years? get a life bestie lmao
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.