aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,501written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
[nospaces]

[attr="class","lppromised"]
[attr="class","lppromised1"]
[attr="class","lppromised2"]
[attr="class","lppromisedtitle"]IN WITH[break]THE NEW

[attr="class","lppromisedblurb"]

TEMPLATE TYPE your choosing[break]
COLOR + PALETTES your choosing[break]
CHALLENGE TYPE revamp your oldest template[break][break]

The oldest one you can find, anyway. While template type is very much dependent on whatever original template you locate and choose to use, I get the strong impression they're all gonna be threading templates? All of them. Every single one. You're welcome to revamp them in whatever way you so desire - so the end result doesn't even need to be a one-to-one, albeit hopefulyl more polished copy of the original - although the closer you can stay to the core design themes while using your latest styles, the better. Provide an image preview of the original template alongside the new one so that we can compare how you've improved!

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700,800][googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700]
[newclass=.lppromised]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromised2]padding:25px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;display:inline-block;font:35px Roboto Condensed;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#e5e5e5;line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #eeeeee;margin-bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb]padding-bottom:30px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb b]color:#111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedblurb a]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#999999;border-bottom:solid 1px #111111;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;padding:0px!important;width:30%;vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedleft a]font:bold 10px Rajdhani;color:#111111;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lppromisedright]padding:0px 0px 10px 15px!important;vertical-align:top;font:bold 10px Rajdhani;line-height:10px;text-align:left;color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
THIS was the first template i have ever done, actually, although i did revamp it couple times to make it more stable, it still kept the design. however, i still decided to give it a go but only keep the layout & colour scheme and THIS came out of it. i cannot really convert it unless i make it a hover and take out the js but you know.
pronounsThey/Them
61written posts
Wickearned bits
offlinecurrently
Wick
Wick Avatar
So, I started with a table template from 2015 that I thought was my first one. Turns out it's not, it's just the first one I actually posted somewhere, so I may go track down the real first one and remake that later.

@tagged
###
coded by Lady Cara
How many squirrels does it take to change a lightbulb? None, squirrels don't need lightbulbs. Especially this one. This little squirrel is none other than Raimu, the younger Bito sibling who goes by the nickname Rhyme. She is very wise for such a young age and gives great advice. No matter what happens, she never quits, and she is fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Check out The World Ends With You for Nintendo DS or Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for Nintendo 3DS to see more of Miss Rhyme!

More about this table:

~It scrolls!

~Goodness I love this game...

~Feel free to use this wherever! You can change anything you like too. Improvements are welcome; I'm a newbie.

~Also, if you want to tell me where you're using it, feel free! You don't need to, but I'd love to see people loving on it.

~First posted template! Yay! -happy dance-

The remakes used the same colors plus a few additional ones. They're based on the same character, Rhyme from The World Ends With You. And somehow they turned into creamsicles. This is probably my neatest job done with newclass tags yet; I actually wrote them in newclass tags instead of trying to convert it later from straight div tags. I'm still a novice, but this is a big improvement from where I used to be skills-wise. Someday I'll learn how to do those fancy hovers. I couldn't decide which color scheme I liked better, so have both of them.

[attr="class","CreamsicleBody"]
[attr="class","CreamsicleHeader"]Simply a Creamsicle
[attr="class","CreamsicleText"]Have a creamsicle template based around Rhyme from The World Ends With You.

More about this table:

~It extends

~It uses newclass tags

~The image is 100x100

~It uses Googlefont

~Feel free to change the colors if you want. Maybe make it a different flavor?

~Let me know if you have any issues with it! I'm still learning.
[attr="class","CreamsicleBar"]
[attr="class","CreamsicleBarText"]@tagged @tagged Anything but cuts off eventually
[attr="class","CreamsicleStick"]1234

[googlefont="Gloria Hallelujah"][googlefont="Sedgwick Ave Display"]

[newclass=.CreamsicleBody]width:250px;border-top:75px solid #ee9977;border-radius:30% 40% 15% 15%;border-bottom:25px solid #ee9977;background-color:#fcf0ed;min-height:300px;padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CreamsicleText]min-height:100px;padding:25px 20px;color:#333333;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;border-radius:15% 20% 10% 10%;background-color:#fbf5f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CreamsicleStick]width:13px;border-radius: 0% 0% 40% 40%;border-top:20px solid #ee9977;background-color:#eecc88;height:180px;color:#333333;font-family:Sedgwick Ave Display;font-size:14px;padding:30px 20px 0px 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CreamsicleHeader]text-align:center;min-height:20px;color:#ee9977;font-family:Gloria Hallelujah;font-size:30px;font-weight:bold;margin:50px 10px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CreamsicleBar]height:110px;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CreamsicleBarText]text-align:center;height:36px;color:#ee9977;overflow:hidden;font-family:Gloria Hallelujah;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding: 20px 0px 20px 15px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","Creamsicle1Body"]
[attr="class","Creamsicle1Header"]Simply a Creamsicle
[attr="class","Creamsicle1Text"]Have a creamsicle template based around Rhyme from The World Ends With You.

More about this table:

~It extends

~It uses newclass tags

~The image is 100x100

~It uses Googlefont

~Feel free to change the colors if you want. Maybe make it a different flavor?

~Let me know if you have any issues with it! I'm still learning.
[attr="class","Creamsicle1Bar"]
[attr="class","Creamsicle1BarText"]@tagged @tagged Anything but cuts off eventually
[attr="class","Creamsicle1Stick"]1234

[googlefont="Gloria Hallelujah"][googlefont="Sedgwick Ave Display"]

[newclass=.Creamsicle1Body]width:250px;border-top:75px solid #ee9977;border-radius:30% 40% 15% 15%;border-bottom:25px solid #ee9977;background-color:#eda283;min-height:300px;padding:20px 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Creamsicle1Text]min-height:100px;padding:25px 20px;color:#333333;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;border-radius:15% 20% 10% 10%;background-color:#fbf5f4;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Creamsicle1Stick]width:13px;border-radius: 0% 0% 40% 40%;border-top:20px solid #ee9977;background-color:#eecc88;height:180px;color:#333333;font-family:Sedgwick Ave Display;font-size:14px;padding:30px 20px 0px 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Creamsicle1Header]text-align:center;min-height:20px;color:#fcf0ed;font-family:Gloria Hallelujah;font-size:30px;font-weight:bold;margin:50px 10px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Creamsicle1Bar]height:110px;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.Creamsicle1BarText]text-align:center;height:36px;color:#fcf0ed;overflow:hidden;font-family:Gloria Hallelujah;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;padding: 20px 0px 20px 15px;[/newclass]
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
ah yes the good ol days of February where I was only able to use HTML. look at me now world I can do the thing. It's not quite the revamp I would've wanted (not even sure if it works better smh) but I'm actually pretty happy with it. Especially considering I was planning on revamping this one for Pixel Perfect anyway ai did i also break the original code because of nospaces? yes. yes i did. but that's ok.
[break][break][nospaces]

i loved you for a thousand years

Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave How can I love when I'm afraid to fall But watching you stand alone All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow One step closer I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more Time stands still Beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything, take away What's standing in front of me Every breath, every hour has come to this One step closer[break][break]

I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more And all along I believed, I would find you Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more One step closer One step closer I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more And all along I believed, I would find you Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more

i will love you for a thousand more

@tags here

notes here doesn't scroll sorry x.x

template coded by nara of ww

[break][break]

[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Chonburi]
[googlefont=Raleway]
[newclass=.thousand-years]width:400px;padding:5px;background: #303030;margin: 20px auto;border: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousand-years-background]background: url(https://i.imgur.com/7uDKFGO.jpg?1);padding: 15px;border: 1px solid #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousand-years-title]text-transform: uppercase;font-family: 'Chonburi', cursive;color: #eaea7e;font-size: 15px;text-align: right;margin-top: -10px;margin-right: -5px;text-shadow: 1px 1px #232323, 2px 2px #232323, 3px 3px #232323, 4px 4px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousand-years-title-2]text-transform: uppercase;font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color: #eaea7e;text-align: left;margin-top: 55px;font-size: 25px;margin-left: -10px;text-shadow: 1px 1px #232323, 2px 2px #232323, 3px 3px #232323, 4px 4px #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousand-years-img]background: url(https://78.media.tumblr.com/97fe017e3f8e2fb4e1d760cef3fb1c59/tumblr_o83d09yVNK1vu5nd6o1_500.gif);width: 366px;height: 80px;border: 1px solid #eaea7e;background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousandyearspost]padding: 50px;border-left: 1px solid #eaea7e;border-right: 1px solid #eaea7e;border-bottom: 1px solid #eaea7e;font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;font-size: 8px;color: #eaea7e;background: #303030;text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousandyearspost b]font-size: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thousand-years-notes]padding: 10px;background: #eaea7e;font-family: 'Raleway', sans-serif;font-size: 8px;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[attr="class","thousand-years"]
[attr="class","thousand-years-background"]
[attr="class","thousand-years-img"]
[attr="class","thousand-years-title"]i loved you for

[attr="class","thousand-years-title-2"]a thousand years

[attr="class","thousandyearspost"]
Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave How can I love when I'm afraid to fall But watching you stand alone All of my doubt, suddenly goes away somehow One step closer I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more Time stands still Beauty in all she is I will be brave I will not let anything, take away What's standing in front of me Every breath, every hour has come to this One step closer[break][break]

I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more And all along I believed, I would find you Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more One step closer One step closer I have died everyday, waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more And all along I believed, I would find you Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more

[attr="class","thousand-years-notes"]@tag | notes

last edit on Jul 9, 2018 5:55:48 GMT by nara
aliasantiviral
pronounsHe/Him
217written posts
Beetleearned bits
offlinecurrently
Beetle
Beetle Avatar
[nospaces]

So, I went digging through my linked forum accounts, and apparently I was on THQ under the alias of Weasel, and posted exactly one (1) template. Completely forgot about it, but apparently people have been using the template as recently as 2017 and I made it in 2014??? Wild.

[break][break]

I'm not a fan of the palette, but the template got it's name "Impacted Earth" from the palette and use of the impact font. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the end result, and I'll probably clean it up a bit and release it as a f2u template at some point.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","antiiewrap"]
[attr="class","antiietitlew"]

[attr="class","antiietitle"]

Allen

[break]

Walker

[attr="class","antiietraitsb"]
[attr="class","antiietrait"]

Beansprout

[attr="class","antiietriangler"]
[attr="class","antiietraitm"]

Sixteen

[attr="class","antiietrianglel"]
[attr="class","antiietrait"]

Black Order

[attr="class","antiietexta"]
[attr="class","antiietextwrap"]
[attr="class","antiietexttr"]
[attr="class","antiietriangletrl"]
FRIENDS
[attr="class","antiieblurb"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ut molestie quam. Nunc eget odio mauris. Duis faucibus ante ac mauris posuere,vitae suscipit tellus placerat. Suspendisse potenti. Aenean lobortis nisi turpis,eget hendrerit nisl tincidunt eget. Suspendisse rutrum lorem vel odio tempor cursus. Quisque iaculis sapien eu euismod iaculis.

[break][break]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ut molestie quam. Nunc eget odio mauris. Duis faucibus ante ac mauris posuere,vitae suscipit tellus placerat. Suspendisse potenti. Aenean lobortis nisi turpis,eget hendrerit nisl tincidunt eget. Suspendisse rutrum lorem vel odio tempor cursus. Quisque iaculis sapien eu euismod iaculis.

[break][break]

[attr="class","antiietexttl"]
[attr="class","antiietriangletrr"]
ENEMIES

[attr="class","antiietexttr"]
[attr="class","antiietriangletrl"]
LOVERS

[attr="class","antiietexttl"]
[attr="class","antiietriangletrr"]
OTHER

[googlefont="Fjalla One"][newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]background:#767D6A;border:1px solid #e9dcd0;[/newclass]
[newclass="::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background:#767D6A;width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiiewrap"]border:1px solid #1C2010;border-radius:2px;width:450px;margin:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietitlew"]background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/xXZ2YAM.png');color:#A7A892;font-family:Impact;font-size:85px;line-height:75px;text-align:center;text-shadow:2px 2px 1px #1C2010,-2px 2px 1px #1C2010,2px -2px 1px #1C2010,-2px -2px 1px #1C2010;letter-spacing:4px;text-transform:uppercase;height:200px;padding:15px;-webkit-filter:grayscale(60%);/* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */filter:grayscale(60%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietitle"]width:420px;margin:auto;position:relative;top:50%;transform:perspective(1px) translateY(-50%);opacity:0.97;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietraitsb"]line-height:35px;border:1px solid #1c2010;border-left:none;border-right:none;font-size:15px;font-family:Fjalla One;color:#A7A892;background:#1C2010;padding:0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietrait"]display:inline-block;width:134px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietraitm"]display:inline-block;width:134px;text-align:center;background:#363a2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietriangler"]display:inline-block;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:-12px;width:0;height:0;border-top:35px solid transparent;border-bottom:-5px solid transparent;border-right:10px solid #363a2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietrianglel"]display:inline-block;margin-left:0px;margin-bottom:-12px;width:0;height:0;border-top:35px solid transparent;border-bottom:-5px solid transparent;border-left:10px solid #363a2a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietexta"]background:#A7A892;padding:10px;padding-right:0;line-height:15px;height:434px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietextwrap"]width:210px;float:left;margin-bottom:15px;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietexttr"]font-family:impact;font-size:40px;line-height:72px;text-align:right;border-bottom:5px solid #674C3D;height:50px;color:#674C3D;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-22px;padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietriangletrl"]float:left;width:0;height:0;border-top:5px solid transparent;border-bottom:-5px solid transparent;border-right:10px solid #674C3D;margin-top:50px;margin-left:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietexttl"]font-family:impact;font-size:40px;line-height:72px;text-align:left;border-bottom:5px solid #674C3D;height:50px;color:#674C3D;margin-right:10px;margin-top:-22px;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiietriangletrr"]float:right;width:0;height:0;border-top:5px solid transparent;border-bottom:-5px solid transparent;border-left:10px solid #674C3D;margin-top:50px;margin-right:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".antiieblurb"]background:#E9DCD0;padding:10px;text-align:justify;font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;line-height:14px;color:#242424;height:154px;overflow:auto;border:1px solid #674C3D;border-radius:0 0 2px 2px;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 9, 2018 23:49:16 GMT by Beetle

Solar Waltz
, an 18+ panfandom set in nyc
aliaszomb
138written posts
Kayearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kay
Kay Avatar
This seemed interesting so I thought I'd give it a shot. I redid my Infinity template from WW since it was one of my older ones I'm actually kind of satisfied with. Funny enough, it looks more simpler but twas fun to code nonetheless.Thank you for the fun challenge <3

[break][break]

The old one - Click

[break][break]

---------------

[break][break]

And the new -
[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","infinite-cover"]
[attr="class","infinite-cover1"]
[attr="class","infinite-top"]

[attr="class","infinite-img"]

[attr="class","infi-lyric1"]I PRESS THE BUTTON AND IT
[attr="class","infi-lyric4"]BURSTS
[attr="class","infi-lyric3"]INTO LIFE
[attr="class","infinite-bottom"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet,consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed quis eros congue lorem volutpat rutrum. In tellus velit,euismod nec tortor non,pulvinar rhoncus turpis. Integer eu porttitor augue. Nullam id mauris iaculis,luctus risus id,sodales leo. Vestibulum id nisi augue. Duis ultrices dapibus eros eu sollicitudin. Sed sed egestas justo,eget rutrum neque. In elementum tellus eu risus condimentum scelerisque. Aenean vel placerat orci. Duis finibus augue non justo bibendum,vitae fermentum eros accumsan. Etiam gravida sed metus nec placerat. Quisque sit amet finibus tellus,vel elementum odio. Vestibulum eget mollis ante. Nunc condimentum tellus in felis volutpat,sit amet ornare ligula tristique.

[break][break]

Etiam elit eros,porttitor a elementum a,ultricies lobortis mauris. Donec rhoncus,justo a porttitor laoreet,augue sem ultrices ipsum,ac posuere mi dui ut metus. Nam eleifend vestibulum vehicula. Phasellus pulvinar ipsum felis,vitae viverra velit convallis ultricies. Nam fermentum pellentesque facilisis. Suspendisse potenti. Curabitur odio arcu,vehicula a volutpat at,vehicula id augue. Pellentesque eleifend nunc lobortis venenatis porta. Etiam ut nulla ut ex dignissim auctor non pharetra velit. Nam vitae massa leo. Donec dui nisi,eleifend sed sapien sed,commodo pharetra libero. Praesent a semper nunc,dignissim varius arcu.

[break][break]

Donec dignissim nisl eu turpis euismod,consequat cursus libero posuere. Nulla sollicitudin tellus felis,vitae tempor mauris congue sed. Vestibulum nec dui at enim pulvinar maximus non sit amet mauris. Integer vitae nulla placerat,sollicitudin urna at,pellentesque massa. Suspendisse at venenatis libero. Curabitur cursus enim sed nibh iaculis,at ornare lectus condimentum. Nam euismod at purus semper vulputate. Ut aliquam,velit ac porttitor gravida,lorem leo lobortis nisi,ac egestas risus nisi eget arcu. Morbi lobortis sollicitudin justo commodo tincidunt. In sagittis erat felis,ut mattis est lobortis quis. In vitae rhoncus leo,vitae cursus diam. Nulla bibendum nibh id turpis cursus egestas. Vestibulum mattis justo odio,eu fermentum sapien tincidunt id. Sed fringilla quam id lacinia ornare. Phasellus vel ante a enim ornare hendrerit a nec nisi.
[attr="class","infinite-note"]TAG - NOTES

[googlefont="Raleway, Roboto Condensed, Montserrat "][newclass=".infinite-cover"]margin:0 auto;width:382px;padding:15px;background:url(http://i.imgur.com/f2Sy8b5.png);border:solid 10px #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infinite-cover1"]width:380px;box-shadow:0px 0px 2px 2px #eaeaea;border:solid 1px #eaeaea;background:#fcfcfc;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infinite-top"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 100%,95% 91%,46% 89%,39% 69%,39% 87%,5% 87%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 100%,95% 91%,46% 89%,39% 69%,39% 87%,5% 87%,0 100%,0 0);background:#e9e9e9;height:150px;-webkit-box-shadow:1px 14px 22px -1px rgba(74,74,74,1);-moz-box-shadow:1px 14px 22px -1px rgba(74,74,74,1);box-shadow:1px 14px 22px -1px rgba(74,74,74,1);width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infinite-bottom"]font-size:10.5px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;color:#555;margin-top:-20px;line-height:14px;padding:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infinite-note"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(52% 24%,89% 24%,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%,0 0,9% 23%);clip-path:polygon(52% 24%,89% 24%,100% 0,100% 100%,0 100%,0 0,9% 23%);height:90px;background:#e9e9e9;margin-top:-30px;line-height:110px;font-size:9px;font-family:monospace;text-align:center;width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infinite-note a"]font-size:9px;font-family:monospace;color:#555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infinite-img img"]padding:10px;background:#f9f9f9;position:absolute;width:85px;margin-left:25px;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infi-lyric1"]font-size:8px;font-family:"Raleway";color:#555;font-weight:900;position:absolute;width:220px;letter-spacing:4px;margin-top:30px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infi-lyric4"]font-size:50px;position:absolute;font-family:Old Standard TT;color:#555;padding-right:10px;background:#f9f9f9;line-height:50px;height:50px;font-weight:800;width:240px;margin-top:45px;margin-left:-26px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".infi-lyric3"]font-size:8px;font-family:"Raleway";color:#555;font-weight:800;position:absolute;width:220px;letter-spacing:4px;margin-top:98px;text-align:right;[/newclass]

last edit on Jul 10, 2018 20:01:11 GMT by Kay
aliasiceguin
pronounsshe (doesn't mind)
31written posts
iceguinearned bits
offlinecurrently
iceguin
iceguin Avatar
Aah, yes, please enjoy this ancient artifact from the good 'ol days of pre-PBv4 2010. In the spirit of compatibility, the new version is presentable on mobile in in the PB Preview (albeit very bare bones).

[attr="class","prophets"]
[attr="class","head"]
[attr="class","icon smallpic"]
[attr="class","icon mainpic"]
[attr="class","icon smallpic"]
[attr="class","postbody"]
There are fragments of possessions
The moment Alice appeared, she was appealed to by all three to settle the question, and they repeated their arguments to her, though, as they all spoke at once, she found it very hard indeed to make out exactly what they said.

The executioner's argument was, that you couldn't cut off a head unless there was a body to cut it off from: that he had never had to do such a thing before, and he wasn't going to begin at his time of life. The King's argument was, that anything that had a head could be beheaded, and that you weren't to talk nonsense. The Queen's argument was, that if something wasn't done about it in less than no time she'd have everybody executed, all round. (It was this last remark that had made the whole party look so grave and anxious.)

Alice could think of nothing else to say but "It belongs to the Duchess: you'd better ask her about it."

"She's in prison," the Queen said to the executioner: "fetch her here." And the executioner went off like an arrow.

The Cat's head began fading away the moment he was gone, and, by the time he had come back with the Dutchess, it had entirely disappeared; so the King and the executioner ran wildly up and down looking for it, while the rest of the party went back to the game.
Shards of past relations Splintering my skin

____ ICON URL GOES HERE:
[newclass=.prophets .icon div] background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UWLwe9l.png') center / cover [/newclass]

____ COLORS!
[newclass=.prophets h6, .prophets .postbody b, .prophets a.user-link] color:slategrey!important [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .icon, .prophets .mainpic::before, .prophets .mainpic::after, .prophets h6, .prophets h6::before, .prophets .postbody] border-color:slategrey [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .head::after] background: rgba(119, 136, 153, 0.2); border: 1px solid rgba(119, 136, 153, 0.4) [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .postbody] outline: 8px solid rgba(119, 136, 153, 0.4) [/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700|Open+Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.prophets] position: relative; [/newclass][newclass=.prophets .head] text-align:center [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .head::after] content:''; display:block; position: absolute; z-index:0; top:80px; left: -23px; bottom: -23px; right: -23px [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .icon] position: relative;z-index:1;display: inline-block; background-color: #fff; transform: rotate(45deg); border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; vertical-align:middle [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .mainpic] padding: 10px; margin: 20px [/newclass][newclass=.prophets .mainpic div] width: 75px; height: 75px; opacity: 0.85 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .smallpic] padding: 6px; margin-top: -40px [/newclass][newclass=.prophets .smallpic div] width: 40px; height: 40px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); filter: grayscale(100%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .mainpic::before, .prophets .mainpic::after] content:''; display: block; background-color: #fff; width: 12px; height: 12px; position: absolute; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .mainpic::before] left:-85px; bottom:-65px [/newclass][newclass=.prophets .mainpic::after] right:-65px; top:-85px [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets h6] position: absolute; left: 20px; right: 20px; z-index: 2; text-align:center; border-style: dotted [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets h6::before] content: ''; display:block; border-width:1px; border-style: solid; width:7px; height:7px; position:absolute; transform:rotate(45deg); left:50%; margin-left:-4px; background-color:#fff [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets h6:first-of-type::before] top: 25px; [/newclass][newclass=.prophets h6:last-of-type::before] bottom:25px [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .postbody h6:first-of-type] top: 5px; border-bottom-width: 1px [/newclass][newclass=.prophets .postbody h6:last-of-type] bottom: 5px; border-top-width: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .postbody] position: relative; z-index:2; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; margin-top: -40px [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets .postbody b] font-family: Montserrat, Copperplate, Copperplate Gothic Light, Tahoma, Arial [/newclass]
[newclass=.prophets a.user-link] font: 8px/8px Montserrat, Copperplate, Copperplate Gothic Light, Tahoma, Arial [/newclass]
last edit on Jan 9, 2020 0:08:17 GMT by iceguin
77written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
ahhh i rlly love these challenges and im hoping to make my way thru them to get back into the groove of things. this actually...isn't my oldest template, but pbv4 ate all my old ones but im sure 90% of them were just static images w/ a textbox slapped on. this is my oldest and first template on a community site though [ link to old template ]. hopefully i converted it to pb correctly alkdajld i lit just did it to hide my mess of a codepen account.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","gg-bg"]
[attr="class","gg-img"]

[attr="class","gg-ltbg"]
[attr="class","gg-ly"]
we'll never be royals

[attr="class","gg-tag"]
#gabriel lowell #lysander 120 words

[attr="class","gg-post"]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque quam libero, eleifend id massa non, accumsan porttitor lorem. Etiam volutpat, arcu ac dapibus luctus, nunc massa interdum erat, sed molestie nunc arcu a mi. Praesent elementum placerat odio, non pharetra enim sagittis id. Sed nec ante eros. Mauris faucibus blandit sapien non viverra. [break][break] Duis nec tellus eu urna hendrerit mattis sit amet vitae nulla. Duis rhoncus vel libero vel volutpat. Phasellus vel sodales nisl, a pulvinar nisi. Nunc non pharetra arcu. Mauris ac gravida ante. In semper enim sit amet velit mattis, et commodo nulla vestibulum.
[break][break]Morbi rhoncus tincidunt tortor quis commodo. Nam sed fringilla nulla. Nam tincidunt vel dui nec posuere. Fusce ullamcorper purus vitae augue luctus hendrerit. Etiam et risus laoreet, semper nulla a, efficitur arcu. Phasellus gravida ipsum eget luctus rutrum.

[newclass=.gg-bg]background-color: #2a2a2a; width: 280px; overflow: hidden; padding: 50px; position: relative; border-bottom: 30px solid #6AA9CC; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-img]background-color: #6AA9CC; width: 350px; height: 350px; -webkit-border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%; border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; top: -160px; left: -160px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-img img]width: 70px; -webkit-border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%; border-radius: 100%; position: absolute; top: 185px; left: 185px; border: 1px solid #fff; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-ltbg]width: 200px; position: absolute; right: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-ly]font-family: playfair display; font-size: 33px; color: #eee; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; text-align: right; line-height: 30px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-ly span]border-bottom: 1px solid #6AA9CC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-tag]font-family: cousine; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 9px; color: #fff; margin-top: 20px; line-height: 30px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-tag span]background-color: #6AA9CC; padding: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; height: 9px; margin: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-post]padding: 20px; position: relative; font-family: Pt Sans; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 150%; margin-top: 170px; color: #eaeaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-post:after]border: 1px solid #dbdbdb; bottom: 0; content: ''; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 10%; border-left: none; right: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-post:before]border: 1px solid #dbdbdb; bottom: 0; content: ''; position: absolute; top: 0; width: 10%; border-right: none; left: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-post b]font-family: playfair display; font-size: 12px; color: #6AA9CC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gg-post i]color: #6AA9CC; font-family: cousine;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Playfair+Display:700,700i][googlefont=Cousine:400,400i][googlefont=PT+Sans:400,400i]

last edit on Dec 5, 2018 5:25:41 GMT by cin

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
omg this challenge fuked me up because until now i've always thought that this was my first ever template, but my webarchive excavation lead me to find this artifact that i have absolutely no memory of coding but is definitely one of mine i'd recognize 14 yr old me's georgia and courier new obsession anywhere. for funsies, i also found & recolored the original icon i used for this template. [break][break]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:300i,400,700,900|Raleway:400,800]
[attr="class","selk-contain"]
[attr="class","selk-header"]
[attr="class","selk-img"]

[attr="class","selk-divider"]

[attr="class","selk-lyrics"]may your feet serve you well

[attr="class","selk-lyrics-small"]and the rest be sent to hell

[attr="class","selk-body"]
if i retreat, words, wars, and symphonies. make room! we're taking over here. you're the galantine, cold and alone, it suits you well. won't find me perching here again. may your feet serve you well, and the rest be sent to hell. where they always have belonged, cold hearts brew colder songs. fate will play us out, with a song of pure romance. stomp your feet and clap your hands. let's kill tonight! kill tonight! show them all you're not the ordinary type. [break][break]
let's kill tonight! kill tonight! show them all you're not the ordinary type. let's kill tonight! may your feet serve you well, and the rest be sent to hell. where they always have belonged, cold hearts brew colder songs. fate will play us out, with a song of pure romance. stomp your feet and clap your hands. let's kill tonight! kill tonight! show them all you're not the ordinary type. let's kill tonight! kill tonight! show them all you're not the ordinary type. let's kill tonight! kill tonight! show them all you're not the ordinary type. let's kill tonight! kill tonight! show them all you're not the ordinary type. let's kill tonight!

[attr="class","selk-details"]
[attr="class","selk-wordcount"] 000 words

[attr="class","selk-music"]let's kill tonight

[attr="class","selk-tags"] , you're up

[attr="class","selk-notes"]put'cha notes here. i really wanted to add an animation to this - entirely because 14 year old me would think that's literal magic - but i couldn't find a way to implement it that didn't look like shit. pepehands.

[newclass=.selk-contain] width: 500px; margin: auto; padding: 25px; --selk-accent-1: #c0434a; --selk-dark: #222; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; background-color: #eaeaea; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-contain:hover .selk-img, .selk-contain:hover .selk-body b, .selk-contain:hover .selk-body i, .selk-contain:hover .selk-details div, .selk-contain:hover .selk-lyrics-small b] transition: 1s; --selk-accent-1: #22c0e7; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-header] width: 100%; display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; height: 175px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-divider] flex-shrink: 0; width: 204px; height: 6px; display: flex; flex-flow: column nowrap; justify-content: center; position: absolute; background: #222; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-img] width: 175px; height: 175px; background: var(--selk-accent-1); transition: 1s; display: flex; align-items: center; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-img img] display: block; border-radius: 100%; background: #eee; padding: 5px; border: 10px solid #222; position: relative; left: -65px; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-lyrics] width: calc(100% - 200px); font: 800 49px/100% raleway; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: left; margin-left: auto; color: #222; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-lyrics-small] width: calc(100% - 175px); height: 25px; font: 900 9px/25px roboto; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; background: #222; color: #8a8a8a; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-lyrics-small b] color: var(--selk-accent-1); transition: 1s; font: 900 9px/25px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-lyrics-small:after] content: "!"; font-style: italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-body] background: #f4f4f4; padding: 75px; font: 400 12px/15px helvetica; text-align: justify; color: #8a8a8a; margin-top: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-body b] font: 700 13px/15px roboto; color: var(--selk-accent-1); transition: 1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-body i] font: 300 12px/15px roboto; color: #aaa; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--selk-accent-1); transition: 1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-details] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-details div] background: var(--selk-accent-1); transition: 1s; padding: 10px 15px; font: 700 10px/100% roboto; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify; color: #222; margin: 25px 25px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-details div:hover] cursor: pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-details div a] text-decoration: none !important; font: 700 10px/100% roboto !important; color: #222 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-music] text-align-last: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-tags] flex-grow: 1; margin: 25px 0px 0px 0px!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selk-notes] margin: 25px 0px 0px; background: #f1f1f1; padding: 25px; color: #c6c6c6; font: 400 11px roboto; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
last edit on Feb 1, 2019 4:18:58 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!