phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,235written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
honestly, i know this is a bit of a long shot because it's a cross-medium and cross-host thing, but like........ pixel perfect is the resource community that i'm most comfortable with, so here i am, posting this up anyway.

basically, i've recently finally managed to get the bulk of a "disney personified" site (as in yes we do accept more than just characters from disney movies, but they still have to be in a similar vein, like spirited away or the road to el dorado or phineas and ferb or avatar: the last airbender) up and running recently as a private site because i'm just... honestly super tired and burned out on staffing and i just want to build a quiet little community that's gonna be super chill and friendly and where most everyone is gonna feel comfortable coming and going as they please and isn't gonna bite my head off if i get busy and don't tend to apps in a few days (because i'm solo staffing this because it doesn't really need more staff tbeh but y'know that has the obvious downside of imo if i'm out for the day apps ain't gettin' reviewed today and that's just that).

the site itself is an 18+ site hosted on jcink premium just because hey fam i'm not really gonna swat anyone's knuckles if y'all wanna rp some heavier stuff, that's not my worry, and while there's some light soulmate stuff and potential powers you can dabble with if you want some flavor, honestly, it's all super low-key and has more of a "light-hearted slice-of-life real life" feel than it does anything else. and while it does use real life faceclaims, honestly, we have a ton of resources to sort through and our members are generally happy to help with suggestions if you want or need it. and the genre itself is just..... super fun since it's just really cool to reimagine a character into essentially their "real life au" counterpart and/or just generally have a good time making characters heavily inspired by a certain canon character (like for example, we have lottie from princess and the frog reimagined as an aspiring romance novelist or zuko from avatar reimagined as a politician's son who was disowned after he was publicly outed as gay in the tabloids), so i would love to be able to get some more people into it!

and i mean like. real talk, yeah, it would be great to see some want ads taken, but honestly? i'd just be super excited to have some new friends to write with, and i'm sure the other members would too tbeh, we're all generally super friendly (and more used to public sites anyway), and we're all generally excited just to see new characters regardless of whether they're things we're actively looking for or not-

so uh. i guess long story short. i have a private 18+ disney personified site on jcink premium that uses real life fcs and i would love to have some new partners on it, so if this sounds like something you'd maybe be into, please feel free to shoot me a pm and i'll get back to you when i get the chance!
last edit on Jun 10, 2020 21:08:21 GMT by Kuroya

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.