darling, you're my, my, my, my l o v e r

pronounsshe/her
6written posts
vanessa ivesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vanessa ives
vanessa ives Avatar
    [/a] (a next gen Harry Potter roleplay) and I'd really love for someone to take on Draco. Because it's next gen, it means Draco will be older (47 currently) and has 3 children on this site. Ideally, I would love someone to take Draco soon so that we can develop the Drastoria history and relationship together to post the apps around the same time. However, I will be posting my app regardless of when Draco comes along. I'm very flexible regarding any specifics about Draco - his job, disposition/personality now that he's older, etc. I would prefer he not cheat on Astoria, or anything like that. However, I am down for drama, so any ideas regarding the two can certainly be discussed. His suggested face claim is Alexander Skarsgard, but open. If you're interested, please post below, PM me here or DM me on discord (hannica#6650). Hope to talk to you soon! :-X[/ul][/ul][/ul]
    3,084written posts
    Kitten4uearned bits
    offlinecurrently
    Kitten4u
    Part of the Furniture
    Kitten4u Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
    [attr="class","infoBG2"]
    [attr="class","infoBack"]
    [attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
    [attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.