Rupreets ARPG (Proboards) - Fantasy | RPG | slice of life

pronounsShe/Her
1written post
offlinecurrently
⭐ Sterki Herz ⭐ Avatar
Ahh~ I need more Coffee...
~ Rupreets World~

Hello~
I am currently looking for staff members to help moderate the proboards forum for my ARPG.
The current team consists of just a writer friend and me and I'd like to at least find 2 or 3 more people to help.

As for the duties a Mod would be performing are:
💜
Help answer questions for new players;
💜 Help moderate in general (Help review apps when they come, and sort accounts, detect members with bad behaviours, moderate boards, etc);
💜 There are many systems that need moderation and it would be a lot for me alone to moderate. Mods would be distributed to different tasks (myself included), so that the work is not too much for anyone; 
💜 Preferred someone who uses Discord so that we can create a group and discuss in there, but if you don't use it and want to join anyways please do! We can talk through other social medias like twitter.
💜 I'd also like someone who's even willing to brainstorm and suggest ideas, though it is not mandatory.
💜 If you are an artist or programmer that'll help a lot too, but it is not mandatory.

-Mods will get their very own Rupreet to represent themselves in the ARPG! & I am willing to also help moderate your projects too.-

~ Feel free to ask any questions & if this project catches your attention you can contact me in here or on discord: sterkiherz#7005 ~

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!
Hugs & Kisses, 
Sterki Herz.

About the ARPG

Rupreets World is an Art RPG mixed with fantasy and some slice of life elements. There’s a Story Mode, quests and life activities like Cooking, gardening, fishing, etc.
This RP is based on my Semi-Open Upgrade Species, Rupreets. This means that you’ll start off with basic customization and as you play, you’ll be able to upgrade your own Rupreet with new traits, colors and so on!

This ARPG takes place in a village at a fictional World. The village is officially known as Miraclewish Village, and is known for having mysteries, dangers, magic and other things going on! There are locations which offer various NPCs (non-playable characters) to
interact with, and various activities to do.

The ARPG will use the Official Site for storing all information, and in the future automate many features. For now, users will be required to use a Tracker to track their inventory, money, etc. ~Mods will make sure you are not cheating~

Also, in the meantime, the DeviantArt group might still be used for uploading pictures and literature (this might change since we want that to be an option in our forums).
For all RP purposes the ARPG will use the Official Forums! All events, and RP in general can be found in here. In the future, we’ll also implement a Discord Server.

Features ~

❥ 2 leveling systems: Battle and Life systems.
-Battle system is your level for encounters! Your rupreet will have stats like health, strength, etc. And you’ll be able to fight to get rewards and experience for this system. There are different weapons to choose from and you can even enchant them to add different buffs.

-Life system is the level for the different activities that your rupreet can perform. Your rupreet starts off with lvl 0 for each of them and will gain experience the more they perform them. The activities are: Cooking, Gardening, Fishing, Mining, Adventures and Crafting. The higher the level, the better the rewards.
Activities also get you items you might need. For example, you’ll need to craft some tools, and for that you’ll need ingredients which you can get by doing other activities, like going on adventures!

Other RPG elements
-Multi-currency Money system consisting of 2 virtual currencies: Copper Coins (normal currency) and Rose Stars (special currency).
CC (copper coins) are used for almost anything in the ARPG, like shops and the villager market; meanwhile, RS (rose stars) are special and you’ll need them for upgrading your rupreet and for enchantments. These can only be obtained via completing special events and story mode.

-NPC Shops and Villager Shops
- You’ll find a variety of shops at the market plaza. NPC shops are official and you can buy many things like some tools, ingredients, clothing & accessories, etc.
Villagers can also set up their own shops (be it normal commissions to get art or actual shops were they might sell items, clothing and others).

-Story Mode Trials, Quests & Optional Trials:
*Story mode ~ This is the main story for this RP and you’ll be asked to provide art as a way to ‘complete’ the trials. Both Written and Drawn art is accepted. As a reward you’ll get ‘achievements’ called Memories and RS. These trials are needed to progress in the ARPG and to upgrade your rupreet.

*Quests ~ These are optional and you can get CC as reward for completing them. This feature is community driven as not only you’ll
find NPCs quests but other players can also submit their very own quests for others to complete! In this case these players will receive the art and you’ll get CC as a reward for completing it.

*Optional Trials ~
These are Trials for events on your rupreets life, like a friendship trial (for befriending pets), Marriage & Breeding Trials, etc.
You can complete them at any time you want and they are not necessary to progress in the story as they are only optional!

-Pets!
Your rupreet can befriend up to 4 pets! These will help out in different activities; be it battle system or life system and they have
different personalities which give them various stats. So, pay attention to that!

❥ RP related
-Adult Rupreets vs. Baby Rupreets – When you first join this ARPG you’ll get a Baby Rupreet MYO seed. This means you can only design a BABY Rupreet. (Don’t worry, they’ll eventually grow up!)
Adult Rupreets can be obtained via buying MYO Tickets from the Train station with CC. Babies will need to grow up in order to perform
activities and most of the features available in this ARPG. This is to help newcomers to get used to the ARPG before jumping into the whole game. After your Rupreet is an adult, you’ll be able to unlock all of the features!

-Relationships, marriage and breeding systems. Your Rupreet might fall in love with others when adventuring! If you feel like you want to go a step further you can choose to celebrate a wedding! And you’ll even get the possibility to have babies with our breeding system!
If you are too shy to meet other Rupreets you can even date NPCs! If you manage to get their trust, you’ll be able to play their own story mode! Give it a try!

-Collaborative Events. We know how hard it is to make friends sometimes so our events are all collaborative! We want our users to be friends with everybody in here!
All events will require a partner to complete them. You can either choose one yourself or be asked to be randomly assigned to a partner!
Some other events will even require a group of rupreets! Nobody will be lonely in here!
---
* Story mode can also be completed with a partner. Both parties will receive rewards and an extra for doing it together. So, the more the better! *

-Rupreet of the month (ROTM). If a user is very active and friendly in the community they might be chosen as candidate for Rupreet of the Month!
6 different rupreets will be chosen each month by staff members and the community will vote for the winner! So, make sure you are not only active but friendly towards others! ~Collab with users, help others in need or just be there to have a nice chat~
The winner of ROTM will get a large sum of CC and some RS + a badge to remember this moment!
---
* To prevent abuse of this system, you can be chosen again after 3 months. So that others have the same opportunity each month. *

last edit on Jun 16, 2020 18:37:06 GMT by ⭐ Sterki Herz ⭐
Hugs & Kisses,
Sterki Herz~

Twitter 💜 Tumblr 💜 Webpage

3,083written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.