Demon of Desire or Heart's Familiar

5written posts
mummerearned bits
offlinecurrently
mummer
mummer Avatar
The short of it:

Knowingly or otherwise, [X] has entered a contract with [Y], who may or may not be a demon. While [X] may or may not have second thoughts and doubts about this arrangement, [Y] becomes a permanent fixture in their life. Good luck trying to get rid of them! Throw in romance, heartache, angst and pining as well as a wealth of ulterior (or seemingly ulterior) motives. 

The details:

> The wanted ad is very open! Genders and faces are up to decision, as well as what role (X or Y) you'd like to play and what role I'll play. 

> I'd like to see a post between the two of them 2x a week regularly. Bonus points if you enjoy Development Extra because I do too!

> A lot needs to be brainstormed and decided, but I am pulling influences from Black Butler and a few horrible otome games where (pets) and (dolls) come to life and romance their owner. ;) You know the ones.

> More info can be found on the forum itself, but if you would like to talk to me and brainstorm before committing to the role, please feel free to. I'm not a pressure salesman, so if you want to chat we can!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.